LF Cute 25m Raid Leader

I got Sokko started on Pok'e Mon cards the other night. Good times.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
its Pokémon and I don't even care for it... you are such a bad asian

and on topic(aside from ignoring the OP topic) Tkd has this thread as a valid opportunity to tell us who the 25man raiders are carrying cute progression since clearly they aren't just random recruited players.

my guess as to raid times are Wednesday-Sunday 8pm-3am PST
Reply Quote
According to Organ I'm a fake asian.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
02/20/2012 01:30 AMPosted by Lynora
According to Organ I'm a fake asian.

Born and raised in America?
Reply Quote
It's coz I'm 25% white.
Reply Quote
I love my mostly asian. She is very special.
-Didy
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I love my mostly asian. She is very special.
-Didy

This isn't Hallmark get that **** out of here
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Of all the banter that took place...I never got an answer to my question. Who can I contact in order to apply for the 25m in Cute? I see that Tkd is the guild leader of Cute so maybe you can post who I can contact?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I would normally answer this in my own way but I'll allow Tkd too because I am somewhat curious as to his answer :P
Reply Quote
I'm a cute 25 man raid leader, I also have a sexy voice.
-Didy
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
lol raiding is seriuss guise
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman

02/20/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Berìct
I would normally answer this in my own way but I'll allow Tkd too because I am somewhat curious as to his answer :P

TKD already exceeded his post count per topic. You will be contacted by his lawyer to discuss further issues.
Edited by Samhein on 2/20/2012 8:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Well the reason that boulderfist sucks so much is because there is no healthy competition specifically amongst the horde.

There are plenty of good players scattered across the realm but because of hatred generally rising from taking trolling to seriously there will never be any sort of combined effort to make Boulderfist somewhere people would want to be on because it has something (specifically pve in this case) impressive proving it is not terrible.

For the most part I can assume the top 5 or more guilds on this server have something along the lines of saying if you are not carrying your weight you will be replaced yet this really isn't enforced. This could be either because those who would do the enforcing may very well be the people who need to be replaced thus making the "carrying your weight" bar lower then it should be. And second that seniority seems to be infecting a lot of guilds and poor players are covered with excuses when they get proven to be poor rather then replaced for the better.

so my $.02 is that if you want to see noticeable increase in your progression you take a "rebuilding" tier to improve your raiding roster and and replace those holding you back rather then trying to progress as much as you can carrying the same people through the whole of an expac

tl;dr ummm people need to be nicer to each other and drop some of the personal hatred for no reason and... you are going to be worse before you get better

I Like.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
So no answer to my original question?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Probably one of these 25 people:

I don't generally break ToS but I will necro this to say Congratulations Cute Asians raiding 6 days this week for atleast 7 hours a night you well earned this tier. (no sarcasm intended)

Billijoe
Inke
Ghòsts
Velorn
Dorita
Kessbasha
Danah
Showapple
Ihu
Ophiaana
Cinny
Domilliah
Aliiha
Kimiaa
Hoyden
Bloodlaw
Eithis
Kaylria
Galada
Denaroman
Cachaya
Caylaria
Raciah
Kaylrla
Elmisbea

Just be sure to look for them at an appropriate hour in CST. That's China Standard Time, not Central Standard Time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
As far as the 25man is concerned I believe Caylaria IS the raid leader but as you should have possibly gathered from this thread communication and therefor application to join is near impossible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't understand why this thread isn't already deleted. Usually any thread discussing <cute> in this light is immediately censored.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LOL why are they so mad?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Because you !@#$ed up your server xfer again!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No flaming or disrespect intended, but I do agree with the original poster. The <cute> web-site referenced in the original post is surely confusing to navigate. With full screen inline ads that pop up randomly, and surveys requiring to be filled out to access content, etc.

Anyways, yea, it could be a lot more user-friendly for sure.

If you think rationally for a moment, you'd think that someone who was well off could incur the burden of the minor hosting fees without making it so confounding to navigate the site for pennies on the dollar in ad services/surveys. All of the guilds I have been in over the years on bfist have all hosted their web-sites ad free, and full suite web hosting has gotten relatively inexpensive these days. We’re talking 4-5$ a month here.

Also, I can't really say <cute> (from the point of view of someone outside their guild on bfist) did much in way of "unifying" the alliance. Think rationally, if <cute> never came around would bfist have no raiding alliance guilds and be completely dead? No way.

If anything it just absorbed any random player they could, and ostracized any other 25m alliance guild that tried to stay afloat. Back in ICC days when they first xfered to alliance, the 25m sec currently in <cute> was known as <golden wing>.

However, as many have already stated, it is not possible to get into the <golden wing> raid within <cute>.

I believe there are other 25m raid teams in <cute> as well, they should not be confused with their lead one that the OP has referenced, henceforth should be described as <golden wing>.
Edited by Laurabelle on 2/24/2012 1:18 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]