LF Cute 25m Raid Leader

90 Orc Hunter
I fairly sure it has been established it would make no difference whether he was here or not because its not him getting the server firsts in anyway
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
lol unless a ton of cute members are buying from them obviously they have a good reason to be here
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
lol unless a ton of cute members are buying from them obviously they have a good reason to be here
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
for the record, klerrylol is actually Klerry, not tkd.

laaaate.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Your blind allegiance to Tkd amuses me
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
:\ Klerry, I need you in vent to make Ewe feel awkward again, please come back "qt"!
Reply Quote
86 Undead Priest
People still play alliance on Boulderfist?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/25/2012 01:36 AMPosted by Berìct
Your blind allegiance to Tkd amuses me

your accusations without any actual proof amuse me.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
His accusations are based on the feature on the forums where if you ignore one person, it creates a ACCOUNT WIDE IGNORE on EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER they post on, including any alts.

Now if you do that you will realize that once you IGNORE Klerrylol it will also automatically ignore TKD as well.

PROOF.

EDIT: I wrote some stuff in big letters so it would be easier for you to understand the emphasis of what is being said.
Edited by Samhein on 2/25/2012 7:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So, I've been watching this whole thing explode over the last week or so and decided I'd comment as a new transfer a couple weeks back to this server and I guess I'd consider myself a relatively unbiased party to this whole mess.

I've been closely involved in the raiding race for first on about 4 different servers now, and the whole dynamics of this race a really pretty striking. On all the other servers, I saw heavy interaction between the top raiders, people knew the top people in each class and you'd often see them competing for damage, comparing rotations and sharing tips.

Honestly I don't know what the state of the Cute 25 man raid team is, but the unfortunate thing from what I can see is that it really isn't at all a part of the Boulderfist community. From what I can tell they might as well be on an entirely different server for the amount of time they interact with anyone.

I guess the saddest part that distinguishes this whole thing is, I've seen plenty of cases where guilds may hate each others guts and not get along as part of competing, but even in the worst cases there's a grudging admiration or respect for their opponents skill. Honestly talking to people on both Ally and horde on this server I don't even see any respect for Cute at all, which is probably the saddest part of this whole thing.

Just my 2 cents, make of it what you will.
Edited by Lehnsherr on 2/25/2012 12:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
welcome to dramafist, mother!@#$er!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
02/25/2012 11:15 AMPosted by Prettyugly
You guys have way too much time on your hands lol, in the end you bitter horde still lost and no amount of trolling on the forums will change that.

Wait... Ignoring someone and going back like 2 pages to see who else they are in the topic amounts to "too much time"?

Geez. I shudder at the thought of how long it takes you to write a facebook update or god forbid an e-mail.

Reply Quote
1 Goblin Hunter
02/25/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Samhein
Wait... Ignoring someone and going back like 2 pages to see who else they are in the topic amounts to "too much time"?

because he was specifically speaking to you right? "you guys" specifically means Samhein?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Oh look its dodgeballz and he was speaking on essentially my behalf since I believe it was directed at me in which case his assumption is correct unlike most of yours
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
02/25/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Trappinshiz

because he was specifically speaking to you right? "you guys" specifically means Samhein?

It doesn't? Damn... all this time.

Quick, now insult my progression, that seemed to kill the other topic really quick and got it deleted.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]