Up Close and Personal: Call for All Stabbers

100 Draenei Paladin
We here at the Pentaverate are looking for a few good, melee raiders out there adept in the art of murder and knifery. If you like to get sticky with the life fluids of your enemies, We Want YOU! Chart topping killers are appreciated, but those who like to share their food are optimal. We are not really concerned in what flavor you come, shaman, rogue, warriors, whatever, just as long as you like the smell of blood and don't mind getting it in your nostrils!

Come join the bloodletting at:
www.thepentaverate.guildlaunch.com

We are the Pentaverate!

-Bodden
(Feel free to find me in Azeroth if you have questions)
Edited by Bodden on 2/22/2012 4:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
29 Night Elf Druid
I feel dirty just reading this let along joining your rank of penatratiors
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Really? I figured it was right up the alley of all the mDPSers out in Numbers-ville. Fair enough! You shall have the PG-13 version:

I am looking for any melee minded folk who would care to brandish your steely edges for a great guild. We like pie, creative writing and a lack of pants. It's freeing. Easier to WASD. Y'all should try it.

Oh, and you would have all my personal love and affection if you were to inadvertently drop an axe on Andariel in the process...I think he questioned my patriotism or something.

We are the Pentaverate...and we like to free-associate.

-Bodden
Reply Quote
29 Night Elf Druid
Bump!!
Reply Quote
29 Night Elf Druid
Aww !@# on guys, join the ranks of the pantless penatratiors!..
Are you guys a San Fransico guild?
Reply Quote
29 Night Elf Druid
Aww come on guys, join the ranks of the pantless penatratiors!..
Are you guys a San Fransico guild?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Back, troll, back! (smacks it with a fiery stick). Back to your bridge!

The rest of you who understand spell-check, come find us at the aforementioned website!

-B
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ROFL I caught this thread just before going to work and needed a laugh. I'd join that guild just for the humor but alas, am mere Horde...and never raid anything that doesn't have alliance contained somewhere within its walls.

Thanks again. Too funny!

Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
ROFL I caught this thread just before going to work and needed a laugh. I'd join that guild just for the humor but alas, am mere Horde...and never raid anything that doesn't have alliance contained somewhere within its walls.

Thanks again. Too funny!

Glad you enjoyed it! I aim to please. All I ask as payment is that you don't look for us Pentaveratians next time you BG. ;)
Edited by Bodden on 3/9/2012 8:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't usually hunt down specific alliance unless they are my family, horde guildies, people I know, or any other alliance.

If I do target alliance, it will be the ones that stand out, like those with a lot of humor or Draenei.
Edited by Lacroix on 3/9/2012 8:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And, the worst you have to fear if I do target you is being injured from the weight of the bandages I throw.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
03/10/2012 10:02 AMPosted by Lacroix
And, the worst you have to fear if I do target you is being injured from the weight of the bandages I throw.

LOL, or the weight of wooha's axe when he kills u cause u r looking at lacroix funny =) lmao, but atllast we are just bandage people so we cant do crap.... except for taking KB's lol i think me and lacroix go that in the bag <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
BTW dude, u know that casters are also mDPS? we can walk up and hit people with a staff/mace/dagger/sword right? i mean don't be biased and only want rogues,warriors,death knights, and paladins >.>
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
I can do uber deeps with meh staff :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
same, all i mean its not hard being mDPS, all u gotta do is auto attack and afk lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I proudly am a multi-year endorser of The Pentaverate.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
03/20/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Collexan
BTW dude, u know that casters are also mDPS? we can walk up and hit people with a staff/mace/dagger/sword right? i mean don't be biased and only want rogues,warriors,death knights, and paladins >.>

Man, if you can Darth Maul it about without the whole getting chopped in half by a noob trainee in his first 90days, I'd be glad to have ya!
Edited by Bodden on 4/1/2012 6:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Come stab things with me! We need more villains and knifemen! Nothing says "goo" quite like a poisoned corpse...or the Forsaken; one in the same really.
Edited by Grayjack on 4/20/2012 7:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
"As Mist drifts over
us, we slip our blades, anxious
to prove our skill.

Patient. Our prey
moving e'er closer, we step.
Silently, blood flows.

We sit upon the red stained
ground, and contemplate purpose."

Contemplate with us at:
www.thepentaverate.guildlaunch.com

We are the Pentaverate!

-Bodden
(Feel free to find me in Azeroth if you have questions)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]