World PvP Extravaganza: Halaa!

Attention Bonechewer forum! There will be a world PvP event the Feb 29th at 7:00 server for the control of Halaa. The event will be hosted by Strike Force Go and Plays Well With Others (Along with some other people too!) The victor is the team that successfully defends or captures Halaa.

Defending is defined by forcing the enemy team to give up, disband, dissolve, etc.. and go home. (To whine in trade because they lost!)

Capturing Halaa is just that, capture the town! Kill all the guards and capture the flag in the middle of the town to win!
(If you don't know what Halaa is, I suggest you read "wowwiki.com/Halaa")

The Defenders/Attackers will of course be determined by what ever faction holds Halaa by 7:00 Feb 29th.

If you need a calendar event to remind you of this awesome event then send a whisper or in-game mail to Donnathadead for Horde or Kluuvdar for Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Would spamming in trade everyday for week work?
Reply Quote
99 Undead Priest
I'm looking forward to this battle, we would really love to bring the pleasure of World PvP back into the game, thank you Kluuvdar for loving WPvP as much as i do, i hope we can put the fun back into it.

Everyone who loves WPvP should really try to be there, help us save this dying piece of WoW.
Feb 29th at 7pm, be there! HALAA!!!

RELL!!!

hi :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Want some serious pvp action? Want to tap dance on their windpipes as they beg for mercy in their My Little Pony pajamas? Count yourself among the elite, and show up with your A game! Or would you rather be a useless hump and spend all day in in Stormwind and Orgrimmar making lame Chuck Norris jokes?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
02/19/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Sewageface
Want some serious pvp action? Want to tap dance on their windpipes as they beg for mercy in their My Little Pony pajamas? Count yourself among the elite, and show up with your A game! Or would you rather be a useless hump and spend all day in in Stormwind and Orgrimmar making lame Chuck Norris jokes?

Chuck Norris jokes.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'll be there.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Saved the date <3
Reply Quote
I'm looking forward to this battle, we would really love to bring the pleasure of World PvP back into the game, thank you Kluuvdar for loving WPvP as much as i do, i hope we can put the fun back into it.

Everyone who loves WPvP should really try to be there, help us save this dying piece of WoW.
Feb 29th at 7pm, be there! HALAA!!!

^^ What she said! I hope we can bring the fun back into it too, more people, more fun, more honor!
Reply Quote
02/20/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Marchisio
I'll be there.

Saved the date <3

Woohoo! I look forward to seeing yall there.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
i liked the world pvp that was set up back in wrath....had some goodtimes
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Isn't there like only 60 allies left in this server now
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
i shall come bust some skulls of you horde! maybe make some sexy time aswell we shall see how i feel!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump, 2 Days
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
guess this would be a good time to go to halaa if you are trying to get those mounts..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]