397 1/8 H Fire Mage LF 10 Man

85 Undead Mage
Stopped raiding for a little bit but the guild I was in was 1/8 on Moonrunner when it was like...6th? on the server.

I'm dependable, I make raid times, I don't cry about loot. After the first kill on any given boss, I'd just listen to music since I wouldn't need to hear vent anymore for instructions.

1/8 H DS is preferred, though for promising groups 8/8 N wouldn't be too bad. This may sound conceited but it's difficult to join a group that is less progressed than what you're used to. Pretty sure anyone can attest to that.

I have mumble and vent, so that won't be an issue.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Are you willing to go alliance? my guild could use a consistent mage. We're 3/8, but we got 3% on Zon'ozz with two subs, so we should be 4/8+ pretty soon.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Dead by dawn a 1/8h 10 man guild is looking for a high dps pst me ingame or here to chat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]