Too Drunk To Pull recruiting

90 Tauren Hunter
We arent dead and would love a few new members. We are obviously a casual, social lvl 25 guild. If anyone is looking for a laid back guild to join and do whatever the hell they want as they take advantage of guild perks, this might be the guild for you.

We are one of the oldests guilds on Lethon. You could name any eventful or amazing thing that has taken place on Lethon, you could name the greatest gamers that have ever been on Lethon. You could think of, recount, reminisce about, or long for any amazing event that has ever taken place on our realm, and I can guarantee you some member from this guild was there, or at least watching it happen and thinking "No way am I getting involved in that, I need to grab a drink and take a piss." But hey at least we knew something was going down.

So if you would like a invite to a guild that would feel like your very own, and remind you of the halcyon days of vanilla/BC hit up me or Draxyl or any member of TDTP. Thank you for your time.

TLDR: Casual/social guild lookin for more peeps.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
03/17/2012 11:36 AMPosted by Draxyl
/bump
Reply Quote
Thanks for the bump McJimothy, hopefully we can show your guild some REAL pvp!

:EDIT: oh crap, my cover has been blown! pull out, pull out!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
*Note to self* Camp and corpse farm Xfiles.
Reply Quote
03/29/2012 11:35 PMPosted by Apocowlypse
*Note to self* Camp and corpse farm Xfiles.

Shoot son, I rolled this toon to camp you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]