Atlasloot error?

85 Worgen Warlock
I'm trying to fix the addon Altasloot Enhanced. For some reason it will not open when clicked with my desktop. It runs just fine on my laptop though so I know it's not the addon it's self.

I would just delete and redo my WTF folder, but I use addons such as MyRoleplay. I really want to avoid having to re-type in all those profiles if I don't have to. Does anyone know perhaps part of the profile I can save for this?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Mage
Go through your WTF folder and rename every AtlasLoot.lua/AtlasLoot.lua.bak file to oldAtlasLoot.lua/oldAtlasLoot.lua.bak. This should reset its settings to the default without affecting your other AddOns.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Awesome thanks, I'll test it when I get up.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Ah well I tested but now the atlasloot icon is missing >.< This is why newbies should never be allowed near buttons. We screw things up :p
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Mage
Ah well I tested but now the atlasloot icon is missing >.< This is why newbies should never be allowed near buttons. We screw things up :p
Type /al to bring up the AtlasLoot frame, then click on the Options button. There should be a checkbox to show/hide the minimap button.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Updating this, so... it did work in the end. Don't ask how I didn't type anything extra. All I did was just login and it was there today. *shrugs* Thank god... I really did not want to redo all those damn profiles.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
My problem is trying to open atlas loot in the first place. I click the minimap icon and it does nothing and then when i type /al i get a lua error. I also get this lua error on one of my macros if that does anything. Ive deleted atlas loot from my curse client and the icon still shows up on my minimap but does nothing. Anyone got any ideas?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]