I totally get what you mean by wanting to keep things private, so here's my RID: email@example.com (that way I can inspect yer shaman). I'm on the majority of the day at least via laptop, other than today (Thursday) because of work.
Anyway, <Sounds Complicated> is recruiting. Important thing is, we could really use a resto shaman. You'd probably get to play ele here and there, but our current resto shaman (me) is attempting to mainswitch.
* We raid Mon - Weds 8:30 - 11:30 PST. Normally we don't end up having to stay that late (other than on Tuesdays)
* We're a 10m, simply because we find that it's just more "fun" for us to know each other by name than to have 15 other randoms.
* We're Horde (Moneysaver? :D) on Malorne
* Raiders have guild repairs and other things provided - like mentioned, we're a family, so we generally try to work together. Having everyone properly gemmed/enchanted is part of this working together, because we win as a team.
* We're focusing on finding either a resto shaman or a mage for bloodlust, with preference to a resto shaman (so that I can mainswitch). We're pretty laid back group, but keep things respectful.
* We're a group of adults, our youngest being 22 and our oldest being mid-40s.
* Oh, right, that whole progression thing. In DS we are currently 3/8 H, and in T12 we're 6/7H (and currently working on H Rag). T11 I believe we are 7/11 H.
Our recruitment thread can be found here if you have any questions: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1869220441