ilvl 397 Unholy DK LF heroics

85 Draenei Shaman
I am trying to keep my search on the dl which is why I am using this shammy to make this post.

I am currently 1/8 hm and my guild has hit a wall. Lots of attendance issues and its just not working. I am looking to join a guild pushing hard modes as well as having plans for pushing hard modes in MoP.

I am a smart player with good gear stuck in a stale guild. I'm ready to push progression and just need to find a guild with the roster and the drive.If theres any guilds out there interested in an Unholy DK pm me and I can give you links to Logs as well as my DK's armory.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Hi Hypocrisy,

<Matador> is looking for some more DPS that are passionate about raiding and we would be very much interested in talking with you about joining our team. We are 25 man guild that is 4/8H. We provide flasks, food, and repairs for all raids.

Our guild has been around for a long time. We started in BC and have the same core leadership in place, so we aren't going anywhere, if stability is what your looking for.

Our current schedule is:

Sunday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm CST
Tuesday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm CST
Thursday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm CST

Our guild website is http://matador.guildlaunch.com

Or you can lookup Ninegenerals, Bubali, or myself in game if you'd like to chat. Looking forward to speaking with you!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Hey man hit me up in game and we can talk, ryan.corkery@villanova.edu

<Manus Domini> US - Altar of Storms [A] 25 man
1/8 HM Currently
We raid:
Tues/Thurs: 8-11pm EST
Sunday: 7-11pm EST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Hipocrisy,

Blood Sweat & Tiers (8/8 in first week of DS, Currently 4/8 HM- 5/8 HM 10m) is a newer 25 man guild that was built by veteran progression raiders who were unhappy with what they were giving up in terms of guild culture in order to down content. We all believed that a guild could be progressive and STILL maintain a professional, mature teamwork oriented atmosphere. The officers and most of the guild are older, working professionals who want to have a focused raid environment coupled with a rich guild environment, all in a three day raid week.

Blood Sweat & Tiers is a guild for experienced raiders committed to achieving a rank of US250 in 25 man raiding. We built this concept once before and our vision and our culture attracted a group of raiders that could achieve the US 214 HM LK kill. We are seeing the same caliber of player we did last time, although recruitment has been a little bit slower. We believe that Blood Sweat and Tiers has all the prerequisites of a stable, long lasting guild:

* A membership track record of progression, we would rather run with pugs than invite poor cultural fits
* Early success as a raid team, even with less than 25 members in raid
* An energetic, committed, unified and experienced leadership team
* A clearly articulated vision for the guild
* A commitment to recruiting standards to support that vision
* A balanced approach to achieving short term goals without sacrificing the long term

What we are looking for:

* Experience - We want to know you have the stamina for progression
* Dedication - we are looking for 90+ percent attendance raiders looking for a new long-term home
* Situational Awareness - can you do your job without standing in the < insert flame, slime, etc here >
* Reliability - good gaming system, good internet connection, etc
* Focus - Our raid schedule is 3 nights a week, yet we expect to clear all content
* Forum Participation - This where we discuss strats, not while we are sitting in front of the boss.
* Teamwork - We commit to each person that we will build a team that plays for each other, and that they will feel secure that everyone else has their full support.

In return we offer:

* Adult raiding - Our average raider is over 27, we do not define maturity based on one's recent ability to legally drink or quote Charlie Sheen.
* Accountability - We are not afraid to admit our mistakes because we can use them to learn, and not berate other players
* Drama free raid leading - no yelling, no berating, positive reinforcement, long term strategic vision
* Rank - a goal of US 250
* Experience - Officers have experience leading guilds and raids since early BC, and have been playing since release.
* Progress - We progressed through 6/7 HM in 4 weeks radinig 25 man Firelands..
* No Bench - We do not recruit a bench, we have a max roster size of 29
* Consumebales - Flasks, feasts, enchants and guild repairs for all raiders in good standing
* Loot - We are using a EPGP with high decay which discourages hording and encourages rapid improvement to the benefit of the raid team without officer intervention.
* Transparency - guild management is open about all guild business, guild membership is in charge of various aspects of guild maintenance.
* Community - the opportunity to be a team mate in something new, and not a cog is someones machine.

Our Raid Schedule:

* Thursday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
* Sunday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
* Monday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST

All times are server/pacific time, although the server is physically in Chicago for lower pings country wide

Please contact us at http://BloodSweatandTiers.com

You can contact us also via email at BSaTrecruiter@gmail.com

We look forward to meeting you
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
we're 2 ahead at HM 3/8 and looking for a full-time DPS dk. Our info is below and we hope to hear from you.

TL;DR: Colossus 25man Alliance guild on med-pop PvE realm. CST Timezone. 13 raidhours/week ending before 12am EST or 11pm CST or 10pm MST or 9pm PST.

<Colossus>
server: Greymane, PVE, Central Time Zone. 13 raidhours/week.
raid nights:

Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
Thursday 8pm-11pm CST
Sunday 7pm-11pm
Monday 8pm-11pm

Current 25man Cataclysm Progression

t13 - 8/8 normal 3/8 heroic.

http://www.colossalguild.net

Extended version:

Greetings! If you are looking to experiencing deep endgame content in Cataclysm, Colossus may be the guild for you! We are currently N 8/8 and H 3/8 in Tier 13.

Above all, we expect applicants to be mature, available for AT LEAST 75% of raid nights and to be excellent at their class. For tanks, we would ask that you be available for the bulk of raids (90%).

----- ABOUT US -----
Guild is together since early Tier 4 under mostly same leadership. Accomplihed 4/6 sunwell pre-nrf, 6/6 pre-wolk, Bane in WolK and both meta drakes in ICC within relevant time.

We raid for up to 13 hours a week on current content. In order to keep up with current content we demand a lot of our raiding members, we expect members to be online and ready to go 15min before raid start and for you to pay attention and learn from mistakes and not make the same mistakes twice.

What differentiates us from other guilds is that we strive to be efficient at clearing content to maximize the time we can spend on 'Hard Modes' and new bosses per week.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, Colossus is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, come and fill out an app at the site.

----- WHAT WE LOOK FOR -----

We would like players to have at least item-level 360, but to have knowledge of all fights in current content. In addition to attendance, knowledge of class, and personality, during our trial period we watch for:

1) Do you die stupidly (why is this fire under my feet...ouch it burns)?
2) Do you follow instructions (did they say I shouldn't stand in this fire)?
3) Do you keep making the same mistake (hmm...this patch of fire looks familiar)?
4) Are you more worried about gear than the guild's progression (I bet if I had that fist weapon off KT this fire wouldn't burn so bad)?
5) Do you show up for raids (meh, do I really feel like standing in fire tonight)?

----- HOW TO APPLY -----

So you happen to be one of these classes and you're thinking to yourself "hey, my gear is pretty darn good and I don't stand in fires or afk during trash and I could make that schedule almost all the time"…well that's great! Please create a post at http://www.colossalguild.net. Click "Apply" in the recruitment box in the upper left and fill out the application completely. Don't be surprised if your post disappears; we 'move' it into a private section to discuss applications. It may take up to a week to hear a response while we consider your application.

IMPORTANT: Take time to write a good application. The officers are, by and large, business professionals, so not using periods between sentences and abbreviating everything isn't the way to go.

Feel free to ask Raynge, Aninn, Sharadah, Abefroman, Ava, Rock, Maddrussian, Spikemage or myself when we aren't raiding if you have any questions. If you do not see one of the above people on feel free to ask a member if they are hiding on an alt somewhere, it is very possible.

ALSO IMPORTANT: Stay in touch with us. your forum topic will receive replies and we'd prefer to communicate through forums rather than tracking each-other down through level 1 alts.

Officer REALID (two different people. whichever's online can help you):

rayngex@gmail.com
gates.joshua@gmail.com
Edited by Robokapp on 2/20/2012 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey Get Carried is recruiting players for its 25man roster for 4.3 Dragon Soul raid. I feel you would be an exceptional fit to our team. Let me fill you in with some quick and simple information about Get Carried.

Raid Days- Tues, Wed, Thurs
7-10pm est
Loot Council

Progression-
4/8 Heroic DS
7/7HM FL

You can drop an APP at http://getcarried.shivtr.com/
or choose to do a vent app

nintendo_revolution1234@yahoo.com (Gellea)
thisisnotataco@live.com (Vallie) is our Real ID if ya wanna chat (please enter your class and "App" in the info so i know) aka Resto Druid App
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Were actually looking for an UH DK

No Donkeys is currently 13/13H 7/7H 8/8N DS 6/8H DS ( last plate on H:Spine ) ( we are 25M ) Currently looking for people for heroic DS and could potentially offer you a core spot.

We raid Mon-Thurs 9-12EST

www.no-donkeys.com
or
Materblaster (O) NicholasStrauthers@gmail.com <-- Speak with me Directly.
Anywaayy (O) anywaayy@gmail.com
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Hi,

We are looking to add a unholy dk to our 25m team. We raid Tues/Sun/Mon 7-10 CST. Hit me up on realid so we can chat more. Realid: princess07252005@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4079840646?page=1#0
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
REAL ID: ihatedks@gmail.com
(Please put something in the message box!!)

Hello! I feel you may be a good fit for our guild and would like to offer you more information about us in the hopes that you will look into us for your future raiding endeavors!

• 10-man raid format
  • Loot distributed via DKP with a "don't be a douchebag" clause
  • 7/7 Normal Firelands + 6/7 Heroic Firelands
  • 8/8 Normal Dragon Soul + 1/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (Sub-25% wipes on Heroic: Ultraxion)
  • 8 hours of raiding a week. We always pull on time and haven't ever cancelled a raid due to attendance!
  • Raid times: Friday & Saturday nights 8:30pm invites, 9:00pm pull time, 1:00am stop time. Times are CST (server time).

• What we're recruiting: (IMMEDIATE NEED!!)

1 Tank: Blood Death Knight or Protection Warrior

1 Ranged: Hunter or Elemental Shaman

1 Healer: Holy Paladin or Restoration Shaman

1 Melee: Retribution Paladin, Unholy/Frost Death Knight, or Enhancement Shaman

Check out our website at http://isawesome.enjin.com for a more in-depth explanation of our guild policies and how we work.

We are on the US-Dawnbringer server. And we are Alliance. Like a boss.

You can also get in touch with me on the following toons: Champú (alt-0250), Healíum (alt-0237), Twyla, Hotcakes and Ellyan
    You can also get in touch with my co-GM on the following toons: Breaca, Mombi and Höneybadger (alt-02550)
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Paladin
    Hello Hypocrisy,

I like to keep it short and simple. :)

Guild: <Dark Nemesis>

Server: Bloodhoof (PVE-US) - Alliance

Current Progression: 5/8 Heroic DS

Raiding Hours: Monday through Thursday: 8:00 pm till Midnight EST
    *Initiates are expected to maintain 75% raid attendance.*

If you are interested in applying, or would like more information please visit our guild website at:
      http://darknemesis.guildlaunch.com/

*Any Officer would be happy to answer your questions. Good luck in your search!!*
    Crashcoarse (realID: dwaynemorse2008 at aol.com)
    Emeraldkitty (real ID: tylerskitty at yahoo.com)
    Heavenzgrace (realID: Elysil at gmail.com)
    Mombie (realID: adam.buky at gmail.com)
    Nygma (realID: whiplash2112 at yahoo.com)

Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    Here is our recruiting thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4062846555

We are 6/8H and looking to add a solid DK to our roster. Read what we have posted there and drop us a line if you are interested or have any questions about anything you read there.

Best of luck with your search for a group!

Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    <Bravo Company> is a 25 man night raiding guild that is committed to progression. We strive to create an atmosphere of friendship, teamwork, and camaraderie. We have been raiding together for more than 4 years without favoritism and work hard to create a positive atmosphere where every raider feels at home.

That being said, we are not a "social" guild in that we do not bring people on to teach them how to play. We are very focused on progression and take it seriously. We expect each of our raiders to be knowledgeable of all fight mechanics as well as to be able to play their class to its fullest potential.

Raid Schedule
    Sun-Wed 8:15-11:00 P.M. PST.

Progression:
    3/8HM Dragon Soul

Apply at: bravocompany.guildlaunch.com

• Please be prepared to provide a WoL

In game contacts:

Terroarr
    Badzerath
    Naferious: hordedo@yahoo.com
    Nyoko: Ny0ko@hotmail.com
    Reply Quote
    85 Undead Priest
    Nightshift is a horde guild on Thrall (PVE, EST) that raids late night weekends. We are currently rebuilding our rosters and hoping to return to a 25 man raiding guild.

Weekend Raid Group Progression:
    12/12 HM ICC WoLK Pre 4.0
    8/13 HM Cata Release
    6/7 Hard Modes in Firelands
    8/8 Dragon Soul 25 man
    1/8 Dragon Soul 10 man (2 groups)

Raid Times:
    Fridays - 10/25 man Raid night 11pm -3AM EST
    Saturdays - 10/25 man Raid night 11pm -3AM EST
    Sundays - 10/25 man Raid night 9pm -1AM EST

Nightshift loot is done by council, and will be distributed evenly among those who we feel are doing their best job with what they have and who deserves it the most. Our objective is to get people evenly geared that are dedicated to raiding and thus progressing the guild as a whole.

Our current recruitment needs with emphasis are:

DPS DK
    Healer
    Hunter
    Shadow Priest
    Mage
    Elemental Shaman
    DPS warrior
    Rogue
    Enhance shaman
    Applicant Expectations:

• You are highly skilled at your class and are consistently looking for ways to improve
    • You are prepared at raids with all consumables
    • You are prepared for new content, you understand the strategies, and ask questions when you aren't sure of something.
    • You are available to raid and have a stable internet connection. 85% attendance is required.
    • Provide us with a thorough application - the more info you provide, the better.
    • Log out in your PvE gear so our raiders can comment on your application effectively.
    If your class/spec is not needed at this time, and you believe you have what it takes, feel free to apply anyway. We are always looking to add exceptional players to the guild.
    Any questions related to recruitment can be directed to myself (Summa) or Ollatha. Thanks for your interest; if you have already applied, please wait to be contacted by an officer concerning the status of your application. Please do keep in mind that you are able and encouraged to post on your application in response to any questions that may arise and are asked my members who are reviewing your application.

Experience is more important to us than gear. We can gear up anyone in a very short amount of time, however we want the people receiving the loot to know their class inside and out, to push the limit of your role while taking in the least amount of damage. We will look closely at your rotations/priority/talents, anyone can pug a a raid and get carried. Attendance is highly valued in NightShift, raiders are expected to always be be on time and ready on raid nights. If you want to become part of a long lasting group of dedicated raiders, fill out the application at the website below.

http://www.nightshift-thrall.com/

*When applying on the guild website, register under your curse/mmo name if you have one, otherwise create an account. Claim your character, and then click on the on the apply button on the front page of the website. Follow the application process and answer all question
    Reply Quote
    86 Troll Shaman
    Yo Hypo!

Sky Inferno is currently a 25 man guild with 3/8H DS and 6/7 FL heroic progression + SERVER FIRST meta achievement (corrupted fire hawk). We are a fun, friendly group that are 95% 21+ We like to smash bosses' faces and enjoy owning them of their lootz. Come join us in the fun! We are in need of great players such as yourself. We raid :

FRI, SAT, and SUN 1130pm-3am EST.

If this hits your interest then come drop us an app at http://skyinferno.guildomatic.com/ or get with myself, Ruol, Zarious or Kaleid in game and let's talk about your x-fer! Thanks and take care!

Mahballs - drumsmcgee@yahoo.com (ReadlID and E-Mail)
    Reply Quote
    100 Worgen Druid
    <Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to finish Cataclysm and kill pandas.

About us:
    Formed January 27th, 2005, we are the oldest and one of the most respected raiding guilds on Stormrage. We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and seconds. Many of us know each other in real life, think of each other as friends and family. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs. Our players have killed every single boss in the game prior to major easymode nerfs.

Our reserved days/hours for raiding are Mon-Thurs (7-11:00 EST). Typically we raid anywhere between 12-16 hours per week, with Friday to Sunday always reserved as off days.

Current Progression
    6/8 HMs (Morchok, Yorsahj, Zon'ozz, Hagara, Ultraxion, Warmaster)

If you believe you have what it takes and are looking for a new home rather than just a new guild, continue reading.

What we offer you:

-We can offer you a very stable guild with a history that pre-dates World of Warcraft. In over seven years of raiding, we have never been close to falling apart, and we will be around until the game dies.

-We can offer you a guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, opinions, and strategies.

-We offer a raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism.

-We offer a raiding guildbank to help our raiders. Repairs, enchanting materials, feasts, flasks, and other miscellaneous items are all provided for you.

-We have a friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere.

-We can offer you a guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.

What we want:

-We want players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We do not want players that log on only for a raid. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. If you are looking for a guild ONLY to raid with and collect loot, this guild is not for you. We are a guild of team players. We play this game for ourselves and our teammates.

-We want people looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here.

-Nobody wants to be the weak link in our chain; everyone strives to be the best. We want players that knew how to spread out on C'thun, move on Thaddius and Heigan, who killed their constructs with ease, and have never cratered. We want players with situational awareness, players that can use their healthstone, and that aren't afraid to admit they made a mistake in order to improve upon it.

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a hardcore level, then we encourage you to apply. Additional information about us can be found on our website at http://www.death-jesters.net/

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Clarendon, Moonfaxx, Sparty (RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

We wish you the best in your guild search!
    Reply Quote
    85 Tauren Paladin
    < Blatant Disregard > 5.8 heroic Group on Argent Dawn.

We are currently seeking a skilled DK for our core group.

We raid Tues - Wed - Thurs. Time are 9 to 12am Est.

If this interests you hit me up on real id. Baygul88@yahoo.com
    Reply Quote
    85 Tauren Druid
    Hyp, Wanderers is a very stable and well established 5 year old guild of all adults.
    Whisperwind is Pve, CST server, as old as the first day of wow and full of raiding guilds.

We are recruiting an unholy DK for our 25man H raid on an immediate and longterm basis. We have no DK's actually. A solid raid background like yours is required. We value dedication & talent. In return we provide an organized, fun, fair, and friendly but competitive raid environment.

Raid times are Sunday, Monday, Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST.
    We supply ALL flasks, feasts, enchant mats, gems, and cover all repair costs for our raiders.

email: wanderaid@yahoo.com for more info
    To chat in-game you may find me on Redwillow or Redicaid

-Red, Guild Representative of Wanderers, Whisperwind server - Horde Side
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Priest
    Casual Scrubs (US-Turalyon) is now recruiting for a few select spots for our 10 man Heroic Progression.

Our player base is primarily made up of people who have known each other and raided together for years, with our raiders experience ranging from simply killing heroics modes to players with consistent US Top 20 experience. We have come together on Turalyon to raid together on a lightweight schedule that accommodates all of our real world commitments. Though we have only 9 scheduled raid hours a week, the goal of Casual Scrubs is to clear all heroic content at a reasonable pace – meaning we expect preparation, performance, and optimization from all of our raiders.

Our scheduled raid hours are 9 pm - 12 pm EST on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays. Optional off-night activities such as alt runs are schedulded among members on a week-by-week basis.

We are currently 5/8 in Heroic Dragon Soul.

We are currently looking for one dps spot to fill out our roster. We are open to all applicants but the classes preferred are:

Mage
    Feral Druid
    Ret Paladin
    DPS DK

If you are interested, please visit casualscrubs.guildlaunch.com, or feel free to contact Anubis, Lyssan, or Narawen in game.
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Shaman
    Put in some apps here and there. Still no responses.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]