Blood Sweat & Tiers (8/8 in first week of DS, Currently 4/8 HM- 5/8 HM 10m) is a newer 25 man guild that was built by veteran progression raiders who were unhappy with what they were giving up in terms of guild culture in order to down content. We all believed that a guild could be progressive and STILL maintain a professional, mature teamwork oriented atmosphere. The officers and most of the guild are older, working professionals who want to have a focused raid environment coupled with a rich guild environment, all in a three day raid week.
Blood Sweat & Tiers is a guild for experienced raiders committed to achieving a rank of US250 in 25 man raiding. We built this concept once before and our vision and our culture attracted a group of raiders that could achieve the US 214 HM LK kill. We are seeing the same caliber of player we did last time, although recruitment has been a little bit slower. We believe that Blood Sweat and Tiers has all the prerequisites of a stable, long lasting guild:
* A membership track record of progression, we would rather run with pugs than invite poor cultural fits
* Early success as a raid team, even with less than 25 members in raid
* An energetic, committed, unified and experienced leadership team
* A clearly articulated vision for the guild
* A commitment to recruiting standards to support that vision
* A balanced approach to achieving short term goals without sacrificing the long term
What we are looking for:
* Experience - We want to know you have the stamina for progression
* Dedication - we are looking for 90+ percent attendance raiders looking for a new long-term home
* Situational Awareness - can you do your job without standing in the < insert flame, slime, etc here >
* Reliability - good gaming system, good internet connection, etc
* Focus - Our raid schedule is 3 nights a week, yet we expect to clear all content
* Forum Participation - This where we discuss strats, not while we are sitting in front of the boss.
* Teamwork - We commit to each person that we will build a team that plays for each other, and that they will feel secure that everyone else has their full support.
In return we offer:
* Adult raiding - Our average raider is over 27, we do not define maturity based on one's recent ability to legally drink or quote Charlie Sheen.
* Accountability - We are not afraid to admit our mistakes because we can use them to learn, and not berate other players
* Drama free raid leading - no yelling, no berating, positive reinforcement, long term strategic vision
* Rank - a goal of US 250
* Experience - Officers have experience leading guilds and raids since early BC, and have been playing since release.
* Progress - We progressed through 6/7 HM in 4 weeks radinig 25 man Firelands..
* No Bench - We do not recruit a bench, we have a max roster size of 29
* Consumebales - Flasks, feasts, enchants and guild repairs for all raiders in good standing
* Loot - We are using a EPGP with high decay which discourages hording and encourages rapid improvement to the benefit of the raid team without officer intervention.
* Transparency - guild management is open about all guild business, guild membership is in charge of various aspects of guild maintenance.
* Community - the opportunity to be a team mate in something new, and not a cog is someones machine.
Our Raid Schedule:
* Thursday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
* Sunday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
* Monday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
All times are server/pacific time, although the server is physically in Chicago for lower pings country wide
Please contact us at http://BloodSweatandTiers.com
You can contact us also via email at BSaTrecruiter@gmail.com
We look forward to meeting you