2 Guys from Utah looking for a home on server

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hiyeeee Deathwing Horde players! A co worker and me are going to start leveling up on the server he use to play during BC but had to stop. After hearing that I was a WoW player and I told him all the fun I've been having playing he wants to pick up WoW again. His Computer comes on Tuesday we picked Deathwing because of server time and he wanted it to be a pvp server. So we will be looking for a guild If there are any Horde guilds out there that have some Utah players or close by please let me know it might be really fun to play with people that might live close by. Or if any guild want to take us in that would be great I have 2 85s Blood/Frost dk and a Restro Druid. Alright can't wait to get things started on this server hope to see you all in Tol Barad!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Might as well come out and say you are looking for a mormon guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
We both are not Mormon and it doesn't have to be a Mormon guild that we join. But I guess there are very high chances people playing from Utah could be Mormon.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
theres nothing going on in tb D: ... but besides that welcome to our beautiful server :D
Reply Quote
Yeah I spent My 1st real day in Deathwing Soooo many more people playing on this server then Hao!!! This is what they call a MMO dang haha! I joined TB around noon and it was madness never seen so many people in TB! Usually there was just one Ali pally i would have to worry about but now there whole groups of people everywhere and it looks like we needed heals on that one. Anyways awesome server! We hit level 32 last night can't wait to hit 85 on this server. We still are looking for a guild If anyone wants to take us in.
Reply Quote
Come to the light side. Roll Alliance. We have cupcakes.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
ick, allies...:P

ZEN just happens to be looking for people, but you have to be super awesome! if you wanted to check us out, you can see what we are looking for at www.wowzen.enjin.com, or get a hold of me in-game, Taransula real id: skylightjt@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
Horde is sooo mainstream.

/hipsterglare
Reply Quote
Still Loving this server!! I think I'm on the Horde side for good here on Deathwing Sorry Daisy. Yeah I need to start finding groups to do DS with which shouldn't be too big of a problem here on Deathwing cause people are really doing things on this server and are inviting other to join them. I will look into the Zen guild being around super awesome people sounds super :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Horde is sooo mainstream.

/hipsterglare

Lmfao
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm from Utah too :) I'm also not Mormon.. so, don't be sterotypin' yo!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
My guild is found by four RL friends from utah. We have been recruiting a bit for the 10 man raids. If you feel like switching teams, we would certainly welcome you.
Reply Quote
No plans to switch teams anytime soon. But I'll keep that in mind if I do.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
there's actually quite a few Utah folks here in Nerd Alert. And Canadians. So many scumbag Canadians.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]