Free Firehawk (March 2nd)

85 Dwarf Shaman
Well then my idea is shot, something like this I would be putting more of a skillful even invovled. What I meant as a gauntlet was pretty much like dueling, 1v1'ing people, the undefeated would be the winner. Now yes that would be one hell of a challenge to organize but can be done, I know because I've done it before. But your idea is a good one, just means, "he who has more people skype shall prevail victorious" at least, in my opinion.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I'd be afraid of how long something like that takes though.

First off 1v1 is terribly balanced. Some match-ups would be over before it started.

On the time matter what would I do. People with long CDs would think it's unfair to go in quick succession without their CDs. Most DPS classes can't kill healers, would I just ban healers? Blood DKs can be killed by a couple of classes but it takes them forever to do it.

1v1 really isn't a testament of skill at all.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
This is an awesome idea, i'll be there, might even hop in the mix!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Is there a phasing issue for this place? I know alot of people are there, but i only see a few
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
http://i.imgur.com/MNh1w.jpg

:]
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Alright well we have a winner for this week.

We may be able to run this on Sunday or Monday to get you your Firehawk. If not it will be on Tuesday or Wednesday for sure.

Might be running another one on March 9th so stay tuned!

This one was a lot better than the last.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Thanks to everybody for coming out.

I can't really think of any other tangible rewards to give out or else I would try and host things like this more often. We are pretty limited as far as player created/driven events in WoW unfortunately.

Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
it was fun... we played king of the hill afterwards...
Edited by Slashroar on 3/2/2012 7:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Slashroar/Bunbun/Village/Tatsuma

REPPIN

Also, Silent bby, you are beautiful.
Edited by Village on 3/2/2012 7:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i had a ton of fun even if i wasn't really going after the chest.

respect to cryhavoc for organizing this.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
There wasn't a whole lot of organization lol.

One day I was like man I just want to see people kill each other, and there it was.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
i had a ton of fun even if i wasn't really going after the chest.

respect to cryhavoc for organizing this.

you were delicious
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
who won?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Silent won it.

Concerning the phasing issue. You probably have a quest active in your log or are half way through some phasing quest in the zone. Some of our members experienced this on the first event, emptied their quest log and then upon a restart saw everybody.

I'd do this more often for titles like Of Four Winds, Blackwing's Bane and Dragonslayer but I feel like it isn't enough reward to draw a crowd.

Maybe I'll do it for Heroic Deathwing in a couple of months if I can't get any buyers. Pretty much all of the weapons are rot right now so there is a lot of incentive to get a Mount, Title and luck into a 416 item. Which DK, Warrior or Ret Paladin wouldn't want a 416 Gurth :O
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
Silent won it.

Concerning the phasing issue. You probably have a quest active in your log or are half way through some phasing quest in the zone. Some of our members experienced this on the first event, emptied their quest log and then upon a restart saw everybody.

I'd do this more often for titles like Of Four Winds, Blackwing's Bane and Dragonslayer but I feel like it isn't enough reward to draw a crowd.

Maybe I'll do it for Heroic Deathwing in a couple of months if I can't get any buyers. Pretty much all of the weapons are rot right now so there is a lot of incentive to get a Mount, Title and luck into a 416 item. Which DK, Warrior or Ret Paladin wouldn't want a 416 Gurth :O

i wouldn't mind the titles... i'd show up just to get angry whispers from people :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
@village <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]