help this fail raid pally (ret)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
check my armory. i know my gems arent epic and my enchants arent pro. but how is everything else so far??
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Your gems and enchants are fine.

*Take 2 points out of Selfless Healer and put them into Eye for an Eye.
*Take the single point out of Divinity and put it into either Repentance or Acts of Sacrifice.
*Get Glyph of Divine Protection for your third Major Glyph slot

That's about it for your character sheet. If you're seeing significant deficiencies in your DPS it's most likely a rotation or cooldown planning issue.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You need 2 leveled professions, ideally 2 raiding professions or "production" professions (JC/BS/LW/Inscription/Ench/Tailoring/Engi). Might wanna run your char through wowreforge.com, you have some excess hit and expertise that could be cleaned up. I don't agree that you have to change the point in divinty, it's a flex point for w/e really and divinity is helpful in a raid, even if it's only 2%. Acts of sacrifice could have potential use on Hagara and repentance is pretty much useless.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
professions is the only thing i see that's glaringly obvious.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I put my guy through the wow reforge and it didn't tell me to change anything. Can you help?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/22/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Cantbtouched
I put my guy through the wow reforge and it didn't tell me to change anything. Can you help?

8% hit and 26 Expertise are your caps to reach. Assuming you will be using SoT or SoR, you're only 1 rating over for Exp and 0.18% over for Hit. That isn't too much to worry about. That little deviation won't break you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I thought so but still is there any possible way to get it at 8% hit and 26 exp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]