H Madness Kill Video

85 Worgen Warrior
Comic Sans REPRESENT.

http://youtu.be/CPNVpaWWhHw

As always, my gift to you is at the end.
Edited by Kramix on 2/22/2012 3:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Grats on the kill, no really I mean that. US 54th 8/8 is very respectable for any 10 man guild.

I'm all for friendly (or unfriendly as many of your guild seems to do) competition between guilds on a server and is something that I personally have been missing since I transferred to Balnazzar to raid with Casually Serious back in Ulduar. I hope to see you guys in MoP with 15 more people though and not needing Blizzards fine example of raid balancing as a crutch to beat us.

Great job though GnS.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Coming from you Aydin, it means so much that you take the high road. Oh wait...

Speaking of crutches, how long you gonna use this 25 man excuse? We didn't beat you because 25 man is harder and everyone knows that. We crush you because you carry terrible dps, terrible healers and have stupid rules/standards. E.G. Making one of your best players and main tank reroll because he told one of your worst players that he is in fact, terrible. Also caused a good ret to reroll into a subpar prot and makes you carry a subpar ret, but I digress.

GL beating Carebear Snobs and If Ganked. It's unimaginable that you guys might drop to 3rd or 4th, but hey, not so long ago, distant 2nd on Balnazzar seemed unimaginable too.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
To be fair, most of what I hear from SW comes from Vu, who is a !@#$head, so I'll just assume that not everyone is a raging douche.

You really should give up the 25 man game though, it is why you haven't beat us. It's not a question of actual difficulty of content in the two sizes, you just have too many terrible people holding you back.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
"Wing Tentacle is not effected by Wyvern Sting." Almost as beautiful as "Arcane Shot was closer to my hand" or however that went

edit: I LOVE YOU BEDNARZ
Edited by Naf on 2/22/2012 9:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Aydin, I don't know about you. But I was around for Chupa and Wiggzies' glory days and it was all but friendly. Also, just because you post it on a private forum and expect it not to get out, doesn't mean its not going to get out, that's all I will say.

Anyways, I appreciate the good parts of your post. I also will wish you luck in MoP and the rest of this tier.

Maybe we can have more PVP fun outside of DS? It was fun watching Dailyloving and some others take rez sickness. Lets try to make it fair when you guys clean up though, Cptn and I can handle 5 or 6 but 10+ and we got no chance.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Raid balance is a pretty sorry excuse to lose the race as the last time I checked Skunkworks was unable to kill some of the fights fights pre nerf....(H Yor'Sahj / H Spine) for this tier and lets not even start on about last tier. WOLTK days are long gone.

Here is some great news for you guys though -- During the scheduled server maintenance on the week of February 28, the “Power of the Aspects” spell will grow more powerful, reducing the health and damage dealt of all enemies in the Dragon Soul raid by 10%. This spell will grow progressively stronger over time to reduce the difficulty and make the encounters more accessible. The spell will affect both normal and Heroic difficulties, but it will not affect the Raid Finder difficulty.

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?n=Grip+and+Sip&r=Balnazzar%2DUS psh who uses wowprogress still...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I forgot. This song is dedicated to you Skunkworks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuvyJdi53b0

Couldn't have done it without you.......<3
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Grats on the kill, no really I mean that. US 54th 8/8 is very respectable for any 10 man guild.

I'm all for friendly (or unfriendly as many of your guild seems to do) competition between guilds on a server and is something that I personally have been missing since I transferred to Balnazzar to raid with Casually Serious back in Ulduar. I hope to see you guys in MoP with 15 more people though and not needing Blizzards fine example of raid balancing as a crutch to beat us.

Great job though GnS.

There is no realistic way to grow our guild to 25-man without being forced into the same problem your guild faces: A handful of bad players holding everybody back. Trust me, you have no idea how much I'd rather not be screwed out of loot for an entire tier because RNG hits 10-man so much harder than it does 25, but it's a choice between compromising the quality of the guild and wasting everybody's time or get things done in a timely manner with worse loot and oft-times more punishing encounters due to being unable to field 3 shadow priests and completely eliminate an aspect of the fight. But hey, I'm sure another 5% nerf to the content is a smaller 'crutch' than not having every buff or any outside cooldowns besides sac to call on. You're more than entitled to feel good about your 10% Aspects kill next month and pretend that you really beat us, so good luck, I hope you guys get it down quick.
Reply Quote
gratz on the kill.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Irrelevant to raid size, congrats on overcoming the content.
Perseverance pays off and your time spent doesn't go unrecognized.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
If I had known that getting another server first would have given these forums the shot in the arm they so badly needed, I would have been giving 100% a lot sooner.

What do you want?
To look good for Val!
Val Kilmer? I don't buy it. That doesn't make any sense.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
5%
Reply Quote
Irrelevant to raid size, congrats on overcoming the content.
Perseverance pays off and your time spent doesn't go unrecognized.

I am so jelly of your gear.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/23/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Gethexed
5%

Much more prestigious than Rival ...tryhard.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Also, we have lifted Balnazzar to a top 100 ranking for the first time in its existence. You're welcome America.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
02/23/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Deckhand
5%

Much more prestigious than Rival ...tryhard.

Yes. I am a Rival ...tryhard.

But you... needed 5%!

0% would have been much more impressive. Much more impressive then Gladiator.
Reply Quote
02/23/2012 06:45 PMPosted by Gethexed

then
Edited by Faris on 2/23/2012 11:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Grats GnS. Thanks for showing everyone that against all odds that Ally can survive and thrive on this server. GnS has brought back competition on this server using much less of a pool to go from. Horde are pissy and they should be. They have all the means to move through content faster, they are just bad in comparison. Once again grats to GnS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]