H Madness Kill Video

85 Draenei Mage
02/23/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Deckhand
Also, we have lifted Balnazzar to a top 100 ranking for the first time in its existence. You're welcome America.

Grats on the kill, but this isn't true at all, you just weren't on this server when it was good
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman

then

You're way too easy. Almost as easy as 5%.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Speaking of 5%, I just want to say that I actually really respect Skunkworks. You guys have been really good for a really long time and that is tough to do. And I have loved competing with you guys. It just sucks that you can't see Madness at 5% because it really was an incredible experience. And now you won't see it until the incredibly watered down 10%, or maybe even 15%, I don't know. Bloods melee'ing healers at 10% and even the tank will still hit pretty hard.

But yeah, thanks for being so instrumental to our success.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Irrelevant to raid size, congrats on overcoming the content.
Perseverance pays off and your time spent doesn't go unrecognized.

I misread that post btw so taking down my response. I'm not trying to be a jackass just to be a jackass, like some #%@* wads in my guild.

I hope it wasn't taken out of context. It was meant as a genuine congratulatory response.
End game content is obviously designed to be difficult, some more than others. On either playing field, it is still difficult. The successful efforts of many makes the recognition that much more appreciated.
It the words of our good friend Hancock "Good Job".

P.S.
02/23/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Faris
I am so jelly of your gear.

My gear sux............... I get Carried!!!!111oneone
^ Troll Fuel. Save Ferris
Edited by Rhowr on 2/24/2012 1:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight

I misread that post btw so taking down my response. I'm not trying to be a jackass just to be a jackass, like some #%@* wads in my guild.

I hope it wasn't taken out of context. It was meant as a genuine congratulatory response.
End game content is obviously designed to be difficult, some more than others. On either playing field, it is still difficult. The successful efforts of many makes the recognition that much more appreciated.
It the words of our good friend Hancock "Good Job".

P.S.
02/23/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Faris
I am so jelly of your gear.

My gear sux............... I get Carried!!!!111oneone
^ Troll Fuel. Save Ferris

You don't know my pain, watching all of my the plate DPS gear go to the worst player in the guild every single tier. Just once I wish to have an acceptable DPS set.

Gethexed: Severity
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Faris: Perks
Reply Quote
02/24/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Gethexed

I'm still waiting for your next no wait I'm just pretending to be dumb moment. Gotta fill that quota.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
What exactly does you picking at the guild he is in and then him telling you why he is in said guild have to do with an I'm just pretending to be dumb moment?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
02/24/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Faris

I'm still waiting for your next no wait I'm just pretending to be dumb moment. Gotta fill that quota.

o uhh,, wut???
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Speaking of 5%, I just want to say that I actually really respect Skunkworks. You guys have been really good for a really long time and that is tough to do. And I have loved competing with you guys. It just sucks that you can't see Madness at 5% because it really was an incredible experience. And now you won't see it until the incredibly watered down 10%, or maybe even 15%, I don't know. Bloods melee'ing healers at 10% and even the tank will still hit pretty hard.

But yeah, thanks for being so instrumental to our success.

I especially like this part "It just sucks that you can't see Madness at 5% because it really was an incredible experience." An incredible experience is climbing Mt Everest, or bungee jumping, skydiving, maybe traveling around the world, getting married, having a child, but killing Heroic Deathwing I think not. Just wow.....
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/24/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Bodacioùs
I especially like this part "It just sucks that you can't see Madness at 5% because it really was an incredible experience." An incredible experience is climbing Mt Everest, or bungee jumping, skydiving, maybe traveling around the world, getting married, having a child, but killing Heroic Deathwing I think not. Just wow.....

I see you've never done this forum thing before...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
02/24/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Deckhand

I see you've never done this forum thing before...

I see you've never done this thing called life outside the interwebs before.....
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/24/2012 11:26 PMPosted by Bodacioùs
I see you've never done this thing called life outside the interwebs before.....

I always forget how oblivious idiots are, despite being surrounded by them.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
02/24/2012 11:35 PMPosted by Deckhand

I always forget how oblivious idiots are, despite being surrounded by them.

Takes one to know one...owait.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I really wanted to hear nerd screams at the end.
Reply Quote
02/24/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Hawtness
What exactly does you picking at the guild he is in and then him telling you why he is in said guild have to do with an I'm just pretending to be dumb moment?

See previous exchange you oblivious racist with a tween name.

02/24/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Gethexed

o uhh,, wut???

Srs?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
02/25/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Faris

See previous exchange you oblivious racist with a tween name.

o uhh,, wut???

Srs?

u srs?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/25/2012 04:35 AMPosted by Morbid
I really wanted to hear nerd screams at the end.

You would have if you were watching Skunkworks' stream when we downed it. ZING.
Just like the screams from their stream when we downed Rag. ZING ZING.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
I was around for Chupa and Wiggzies' glory days . . .

wat
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest

02/25/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Chupadruid
I was around for Chupa and Wiggzies' glory days . . .

wat

Hes still got it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]