Alliance PVE good?

85 Human Paladin
Hey, we're considering moving our guild to Bleeding Hollow Alliance.

If we do so we'll probably have to fill a few slots once we get there. I just wanted to get BH natives' opinions on what our chances of getting a few good raiders are once we arrive at the server. Is it gonna be easy? Impossible? Is it worth us moving over?

I know there are quite a few solid guilds over there already, but we would prefer to continue as our own guild instead of joining someone else.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just moved our guild over here for raiding purposes too, and our problem isn't finding players, it's finding the time to be able to raid. All of us have schedules that are all over the spectrum, but I would have to say you shouldn't have any problems finding the players. There is a constant stream of "looking for raiding guild" in trade chat and general chat so you should have plenty to choose from.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Awesome :D Thanks for the prompt reply!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
What days do you guys raid? And are you 10 or 25?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-12:00 est. We're 10 man 1/8h. We'd be further but it's really hard to find 10 good people on Maelstrom that aren't already in one of the other raiding guilds. We've been ending up with like 7 good people and then have to carry whatever 3 pugs we scrounge up.

Are you looking for a guild?
Edited by Adraza on 2/22/2012 9:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
yeah but one that doesn't raid those days ><
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Aww that's too bad :( Good luck in your search!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
NAH
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Bleeding hollow on the alliance side has a good mix of players there is always those gems hidden away
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I will contact you in game when you guys get this way. I think we may be able to supply the few people you may need for raids until you can secure a full raiding group, and we can get all of our schedules sorted out!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]