PvP videos

100 Human Death Knight
Hey everyone I just wanted to give a link to some PvP videos that Paifnmei made. He uses the best music and the quality is fairly good so it may be interesting to some people!

I know we're not very good and me personally, I just mash all my buttons while spinning around often accidentally silencing Warriors and Rogues.

Also Phooze's team beat us 10 times in a row. It's nerve wracking playing against teams of your server!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Griffin1000000/videos
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
BTW I post this because this forum is Super Sonic dead and it makes me sad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I dunno, I still really like the one of him against Predator... Music fits too perfectly...
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Are our games in the video?

Edit: Nvm, thought it was going to be one big pvp video, wish he would have uploaded our games :P Especially the 2v3!
Edited by Phooze on 2/22/2012 12:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
If I had a nickel for every pixel in those videos I'd have $0.257

Irrelevant. Somebody changed my youtube settings. It was a decent watch.
Edited by Brodz on 2/22/2012 12:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
Nerve wracking? I love it when I see someone from our server in Arenas. Makes me that much more pumped to win. Though if you know they suck (or have stated that they suck) it can make it more embarrassing if you lose.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Brb watching Grim.
Maybe some DD after.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
TF
I like the kill apyon video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUg0OcDJzJg&feature=plcp&context=C3e1e393UDOEgsToPDskKc9yfC0gB-ME1FTY0J7Ln0
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]