[A] Dark Trinity is recruiting

90 Night Elf Priest
TLDR Version: You will find our latest needs and progression (as of that time) as the latest post from me.

Greetings,

About Dark Trinity:

Dark Trinity was founded in the summer of BC. Due to some possible brain damage suffered as a child I've been running this guild for close to 5 years this summer. Our philosophy is simple:

- This is a game, enjoy it, but don't let it replace your real life
- Play to your ability
- HAVE FUN, This is a game.

We're not going to be server firsts, we're just here to see content, press as far as we can and do it with some people that we don't want to strangle (mostly)

We're looking for more team players to join the guild. Now while we are looking for raiders we do have some social spots open for people who may want to just call a place home. While we don't expect everyone to be a social butterfly we do hope that you will get to know the people in the guild and work together as a team no matter what we do. We run some weekend old school raids and we're always going to expand those.

In terms of what we're looking for in raiders, we are looking for team players who know their class and are striving to always improve themselves. Patience is a virtue, I like to say it's not all sunshine and unicorn farts there are good times, there are bad times. If you've played this game you know that. We're looking for people who want to settle down.

Believe it or not we're also looking for mature people, age != maturity so please realize this. There is a time and place for everything. Anything with the suffix of -ism is not appreciated here (racism, ageism, sexism, etc...ism...) Again I will stress this is a game and should be fun.

Communication is key, if you want my time and want to talk about anything I will make the time for you. I take guild leadership seriously and do my best to make sure that I try to fulfill all of your goals.

If any of this sounds remotely interesting to you, please head down to our website:

www.darktrinity.net

Feel free to fill out an app, if the prospect of filling out an app doesn't appeal to you, I don't know what to tell you, if you're not willing to dedicate 15 minutes to fill one out, then I really can't feel that you'd be dedicated to anything involving membership in said guild.

Our loot structure is a loot council, we do require you to have a mod to make the bidding system easier and will work with you to get what you need. In the 5+ years of running this guild I can count on one hand the times where there have been loot issues and they have been dealt with with the magic word... COMMUNICATION!

Enchants and gems are covered by the bank. WoW gold is fake money if you were not aware and we are not stingy with it. I would ask that you be as dedicated to us as we are to you. We use ventrilo for raids, and I will answer any other questions you have if you want to speak to me in game or voice. There will be a brief interview if you apply, to

A: See if you have even the slightest personality (yes, this is the internet, I know it might be a stretch)
B: See if you're a fit for us
C: Get to know YOU!
D: Allow me to make cool lists on our recruitment post.

So if you've read all this, congratulations, if you're interested, like I stated please visit the site as that is where I will keep an up to date list of what we're looking to recruit raider wise, and if you don't see your class there, speak to me regardless. We'll see what we can arrange.

A few things in closing

- Couples, friends, large groups of applicants. You will all need to make it in on your own merit. You may be asked to raid a night while your significant other, friend, long lost uncle, must sit, sorry but everyone follows the rules and we do what's best for the guild first then the individual. We do try to make as many allowances as possible but I promise nothing I cannot guarantee

- Everyone follows the rules, even me, if I didn't they wouldn't be good rules.

- Lastly, hope to hear from you soon.
Edited by Altherion on 1/30/2013 3:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Good group of folks just keep an eye on that Snodog character.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Still have openings
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thought it was 2/8 HM...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
It is, just procrastinated in changing the post. Still slots open, DPS (ranged still can use a hunter) and some other classes. I want to see people and speak to them if you're a good fit for the guild I will work you in. Hope to see some fresh apps soon.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Bump

Recruiting all classes - DPS and Healers are more desirable.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Opening up all slots to bulk up for MoP and for the tail end of Cataclysm Looking forward to speaking to some good people.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Still raiding, still recruiting
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Warrior Hunter shaman gear drops so much and we have none.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Bump looking for more for MoP
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Bump - Raiding is on Hiatus till the patch but starting to get people in for MoP and to finish off the expansion with the Theramore event and some more events in. Come on and take a look. Hope to see more people looking for an established guild not folding and leaving.

You will get what you give here, which is to say if you want to raid hard, you can, if you want to PvP you can, if you just want to be a casual who plays alts and sometimes raids, we have that too.

If you're looking for a home, this might be the place to look.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Raiding is on back on with the the patch coming so come test out your new builds and specs in a raid environment.

Looking for all classes as for MoP there will be raid spots to be earned.

You will get what you give here, which is to say if you want to raid hard, you can, if you want to PvP you can, if you just want to be a casual who plays alts and sometimes raids, we have that too.

If you're looking for a home, this is the place to look.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Bump

Still plenty of room for more growth here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Looking to fill in our second 10 man.

Currently 2 of 6 in the Vaults.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Edit - Found it on the guild charter. Are you guys still raiding Wed, Thur, Mon?
Edited by Reandell on 10/23/2012 8:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
yes we are
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Still looking for more.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Altherion on 2/23/2013 5:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Looking for:

A healer (Anything but disc priest)
A hunter
DPS

Optional slots open for most everything else, social spots open as well.

Current Progress
6/6 MSV 4/6 HoF
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]