Smart professions for shaman?

43 Draenei Shaman
i'm thinking of going JC/enchanting for this shaman, is that a smart choice? I want to get the most benefits dps/healing wise , but still make good gold...would this combo do the job?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Engineering and JC.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
02/22/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Telluric
Engineering and JC.

With epic gems being released if you're looking from a true maximization standpoint you would be better benefited by going Engineering/Inscription/Alchemy etc. JC yields less for primaries than all the others now since they haven't upscaled Chimera Eyes.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
i think from a pure min maxing standpoint its either eng/tailoring or bs/tailoring
Reply Quote
43 Draenei Shaman
Alright, well they'll fix the JC chimera's probably
Reply Quote
43 Draenei Shaman
Let's assume they fixed the chimera's...would it be JC?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
i like jc/enchant personally but right now there is a lot better then j/c. Once the epics are in circulation it will get buffed I assume.
Reply Quote
43 Draenei Shaman
Alright, so you think JC/enchanting is the way to go?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/22/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Yanika
Alright, so you think JC/enchanting is the way to go?

Its not a terrible choice, they all work out to be about the same self buffs, its not a deal breaker.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
02/22/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Yanika
Alright, well they'll fix the JC chimera's probably

I would be willing to bet you that this late in the expansion they won't be changing Chimera's Eyes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]