How to minimize Dungeon Finder Role window?

74 Tauren Paladin
I would like to know how I can minimize the "waiting for others" window automatically after I click to join the queue.

I have to click once to close the "Group is found" window, I have to minimize the "which roles are ready" window, and often, I have to minimize the "role ready" window again after I zone in to the dungeon.

Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Priest
Sounds like a display issue to me Alohay. Are you running addons that might be interfering with the normal function of the windows.

You'll likely be told to first reset your UI to rule out a UI issue.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
Incase you don't know how to do one:

To do a full reset UI, you will want to save your addons in another spot if you wish to preserve them.

Then rename/delete or move your WTF, Cache and Interface folders while WoW is shutdown. Reboot your system.

Note, if you are running Vista or Windows 7 make sure your permissions are set so it does not undo your changes.

More detailed instructions for different operating systems, including Macs are here.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/200566

While a full reset UI may not cure all ills, it is an extremely valuable trouble-shooting step even if it doesn't resolve the issue at hand.
Edited by Drexar on 2/22/2012 7:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Alohay,
I would like to know how I can minimize the "waiting for others" window automatically after I click to join the queue.

I have to click once to close the "Group is found" window, I have to minimize the "which roles are ready" window, and often, I have to minimize the "role ready" window again after I zone in to the dungeon.
I agree with Perl, sounds like a UI issue, let us know if it continues to happen after you do a full reset ui.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]