Your Transmog Wish List

90 Human Paladin
Yeah it's bad, I take some of the blame for that, I got a bit carried away. I'll be joining you in the lower prices ( except for bikini plate, they wanna stare at bare, they're gonna pay. :D ).

Also for newbies in need of gear, I am willing to craft your mats into gear at no charge. Although quest gear is probably better.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
04/15/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Bittersweet
except for bikini plate, they wanna stare at bare, they're gonna pay. :D

^lol^ indeed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've got a Yew Bow available if Ravenwolf is still around and wants one.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Okay! That Crazy Mage that loves to Transmorg, is back! ^_^

So. I just got my hands on Halion, Staff of Forgotten Love (WIN!) and...while my outfit is very Magey I'm not sure how well it works with the staff. I need help planning out a good outfit to go with it.

And if you guys come up with things you have that I like then I'll gladly pay you for it! ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Alistine, do you have the Molten Core mage set? That might look nice with that staff. I'm sure you can solo MC if you are attuned. Having one other person along makes it go really fast though.

Bad Kitty is possibly the best-dressed guild for transmog on the server. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
wowroleplaygear.com

If you haven't checked it out yet, you need to.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
THANK YOU! Caynon. That is great. Probably going to waste hours on that site now. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Alistine, do you have the Molten Core mage set? That might look nice with that staff. I'm sure you can solo MC if you are attuned. Having one other person along makes it go really fast though.

Bad Kitty is possibly the best-dressed guild for transmog on the server. :D

<3 Thanks Bittersweet, we all do really enjoy having fun w/ Xmog! =D

We're all Mogit junkies, and will bop over to wowroleplay.com, hehe.

yours in Xmog goodness,
Vulp
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Mage
Figured I'd make a post in here instead of making a new thread but does anyone know if Nimar's Tribal Headdress still drops? It's on my wishlist but I've been getting conflicting information on if it's been taken out of the game or not.
I'm also looking for Nightsky Mantle. I don't really have money for either items but I have some things in my bank that I don't mind trading:
Silksand WrapsWolfclaw Gloves Silver-Thread Pants Silver-Thread Gloves Regal Wizard Hat Battleforge Legguards Battleforge Gauntlets
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
My list is complete :)
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
If anybody has it knocking around, I'm presently hunting around for Cloudkeeper Legplates, epic BoE Vanilla raid drop. Price is a nonissue but I would prefer we stray within the bounds of reason. Payment can be made in gold or other commodities if you would prefer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have the Cloudkeeper Legplates. Just dropped for me last night and I'm asking 6k if that is okay. ( I kind of want to keep them, but if I can get at least 6k I'll sell). Do you have someone to help you transfer them?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm looking for a pair of Steadfast Legplates to complete a new transmog set.
If you come across a pair of these please contact me in game or send them COD at a price you feel is fair.
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
Regrettably, I do not. However, I could make a temporary alliance character if you like. We could arrange a transaction that way.
*edit* Made one. Now to camp the login notice and do something else in the meantime. It's like normal camping, only I have to pay less attention. Delicious
Edited by Alviara on 6/12/2012 6:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Here's a question semi-related to transmogs:
Do quivers show up on your toon anymore if you have one equipped as a bag? I want to hunt around for a quiver to appear on my toon, but I'm not going to waste my time if they don't show up anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I am dumping a bunch of my stock for pretty cheap.
The market has gone a bit crazy.
I am pairing down what I look to sell at this point.

For those looking to buy and re-list, more power to you.
It no longer seems worth the time atm.
I bet it will jump back up in Panada land, but right now, not so much.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ok I had been looking for the Arachnidian robes for a long time and finally found it!

So I send it to my mage, find matching greenish pieces and find out I cannot use its appearance . . .

Anyone know why that would be?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
bittersweet i made a toon on ur server to ask about the arachnidian robes and other pieces. i am interested in them if u still have.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
IM looking for the arachnidian set been farming for a week no luck. I made a toon on bittersweets server and picked up the pauldrons, dont know what good that will do lol i cant get it to my mage unless i pay for a server transfer.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I would like (if you have):
-"Bloodlust" Pants http://www.wowhead.com/item=14805
-"Ironhide" Gloves & Chest http://www.wowhead.com/item=15640

Willing to pay 500g each (possibly more depending on market). Message me on Tobes or Pankey (or here) please, if you have!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]