Please hot fix warriors....this is really bad

39 Human Warrior
Blizzard, come on. You've done it before plenty of times. Why don't you hotfix right now?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
um... what exactly are you wanting to be hotfixed? We suck !@# in pvp, our pvp tree happens to be our best raid tree, our raid dps tree sucks at raiding and pvp,. And tanking, not sure where we are with that atm

Edited by Lycosis on 2/23/2012 6:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
39 Human Warrior
GO HARD BABY
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
02/23/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Lycosis
our raid dps tree sucks at raiding

Hahahahahahahaha
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage

Do explain.
Edited by Brbcheetos on 2/23/2012 7:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We suck at arena, and pretty terrible 1v1 (duels). We are on par with Resto Druids. Enhance shamans are even better then we are.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Ya if they see red(rage) they automatically switch to you. It like theres an easy target, so lets take him out real quick or they just avoid you all together.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
02/23/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Brbcheetos

Do explain.

was referring to fury
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/23/2012 07:22 PMPosted by Lycosis
was referring to fury

We know.
Explain.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
to sad that we are asking for a fix for a long time and blizzard don't do anything, i know is just a game but i steel feel bad all the time i lose, and is not becous lac of skill is my oponents have more tools that me fo figth...
i visit the forums 3 4 times a day waiting for a blue post, at least explain why they do this to us..
bu at the end i think the are to busy spending our money...
sorry my grammar english is my second language.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
^, every other class has WAY more tools then we do... and way more effective. how is this not even corrected?

I feel so angry when I try to do any type of arena and just know that no matter how well I play, we will still lose most games due to me being unable to compete on the same tool/utility level of every other single class in this game.

Whoever is the Warrior dev needs to be dragged out into an alley and shot, srsly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/23/2012 07:50 PMPosted by Rukar
Whoever is the Warrior dev needs to be dragged out into an alley and shot, srsly.

LOL... or trade for rogue-mage dev... so they will pay whit blood!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Arms has as much right to be a good DPS tree as Fury does. Yes, Fury could be better now. Fury has been the dominant PvE spec for warriors since the game's inception; I think we'll be alright with Arms taking center stage for one raid.

And this is coming from someone who doesn't really like Arms all that much, especially compared to how much I love Fury.

There really isn't a single warrior dev (or class devs in general).
Edited by Aurelian on 2/23/2012 8:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yeeah cubawd blizz, ficks waryars
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Warrior
all this qq is sure true.

But I must say, the sound of a 1 shot heroic throw is very pleaseing.
Reply Quote
57 Orc Death Knight
um... what exactly are you wanting to be hotfixed? We suck !@# in pvp, our pvp tree happens to be our best raid tree, our raid dps tree sucks at raiding and pvp,. And tanking, not sure where we are with that atm
PvP tree? Last I checked, Arms isn't labeled as "PvP tree".

Both specs are fine, there is nothing to hotfix. To put it bluntly, a lot of you simply need to not suck and learn to play.

Says the PvE hero with both spec's for PvE. I do agree, I hate having to chase down people because they out run me, and how Heroic Leap is a 1 minute CD and we use it mostly to leap away and charge back in....kind of sad if you ask me. Not to mention Heroic Leap can't be used in parts of AV which is stupid, and how if there is a slight incline in the surface....leap doesn't work ever. Imo, leap needs to be a 20 second CD to make up for our low CD count. The main CD we have is a 5 minute CD with 0 talent points to lower it....come on blizzard listen to the community. Either fix warriors now or buff the heck out of us in MoP to make people QQ. Warriors used to be feared all the time, now as the OP put it....people want a easy target to kill.

O another thing blizzard, give us a limp flower as a weapon from now on. Because I do 5k damage to a holy paladin a hit. GG.

HOT FIX WARRIORS BLIZZARD!!!
Edited by Bedevil on 2/24/2012 2:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/23/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Bamf
was referring to fury

We know.
Explain.

I don't understand your rationale. Everyone is admitting that fury is considerably below arms for raid DPS, and fury obviously has no place in PvP, ergo fury needs buffs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]