Blizzard hates Warriors!

90 Pandaren Warrior
Ok, I just got back from a 5 month vacation from WoW hoping that the Warriors weren't still on the nerfed end of the spectrum so I try a battleground and I am ganked by almosted everyone and when i step into a room i am the first to be targeted, Blizzard you are screwing us over more and more every patch we are on the down end and its gettting stupid now! i mean i was *%@!d by a lvl 84 all green resto druid and i am pretty sure its not my skill level thats the problem with that, i mean i am not the best but c'mon Blizzard why do you hate warriors?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The issue isn't with the warrior class itself as it is pretty competitive with the right person behind the keyboard.

Your issue is between the chair and keyboard.
Edited by Greìl on 2/23/2012 8:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Yes they do. So every now and then to make myself feel better about playing a warrior I would Que for Random Battle Grounds and feel big about myself and smash on people with no gear.

Then I go back to my hole and cry because those are the only people I @#**.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Warriors are one of the top 3 dps specs, i dont see how this is blizzard hating us. Sure pvp is bad, but they have said time and time again that nothing will change until MoP hits.

e: Warriors have always been able to reform really well in pve as a dps despite the whole hybrid vs pure dps.
Edited by Machine on 2/24/2012 8:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Who cares about PvE, seriously.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
02/24/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Steveracityx

Blizzard seems to care mostly about PVE and if warriors are in a good spot in PVE they may not see the need to buff them in pvp for some reason or another = \
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Raiding is the purpose of MMORPG's.

You don't have to care about raiding, but the game is going to be balanced around it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
i think for prot wars they need another dmg reduction move for tanks sheild wall isn't cutting it for hard bosses sheild block is like holy sheild for pallies and they get like 2 more dmg reduction if blizzard doesnt want a move they could just nerf a move like vigalance everytime the person vigalanced takes a hit u reduce dmg taken by 10% for 10 seconds but plz make something to make them reduce more of all dmg
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Raiding is the purpose of MMORPG's.

You don't have to care about raiding, but the game is going to be balanced around it.

I'm amazed that Blizzard refuses to use seperate coefficients for abilities in PvE and PvP when it would make such a huge difference. Banning PvE Gear would also bring a lot of the classes that're currently considered godly (Rogues, to name one) down to Earth.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
BUMP
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
02/23/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Cephius
mean i was *%@!d by a lvl 84 all green resto druid and i am pretty sure its not my skill level thats the problem with that, i mean i am not the best but c'mon

Pretty sure its just you brah.....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
maybe if you weren't to busy brushing you're hair Mr blood elf you would stand a chance in pvp muah aha haahaa blood elf warriors what a joke
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
02/24/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Steveracityx

I do. Seriously.

Actually, I've been doing a lot of PvP and PvE recently.

You know, PvP for current Tier Epics, mix with PvE heirlooms, dungeon, PvP, dungeon, PvP, rinse and repeat.

I see this a lot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]