Firelands/Ds sales.

85 Gnome Mage
so i know this is not the server for the sales but i have a toon on this server and thought some of you might be interested in what we have for sale. The sales them self will take place on Magtheridon alliance.

Here is a list of items currently available:

Firelands:

A 6/7H Firelands run with any piece of loot you want (excludes DTR quest items) = 60k **
A 7/7H Firelands run with any piece of loot you want plus Firelord and Smoldering Egg of Millagazor = 250k
Firelord Title + Smoldering Egg of Millagazor = 200k
Firelord Title + Heroic Ragnaros loot (not including Smoldering Egg of Millagazor) = 60k **
Firelord Title only = 50k (only available if there is no mount buyer that week)
Embers, Cinders and Siphons are potentially available but will need to be discussed in person.

** Full payment required even if your desired items do not drop.

Dragon Soul:

Currently we have a few weapons that are no longer needed and available to be sold.

Heroic Experimental Specimen Slicer = 20k
Heroic Hand of Morchok = 20k
HeroicHorrifying Horn Arbalest = 20k
HeroicSpire of Coagulated Globules = 20k

This list will expand rapidly as our raiders no longer need gear. We will eventually be selling Madness Titles + Drakes in the upcoming months.

-------

Our group has a long history of selling in game items. From Ulduar Drakes to ZA Bears we've always delivered reliable and timely results. While we have only had 1 mishap with an achievement in all of our runs; accidents do happen. If for whatever reason WE (no server issues, transfer issues, etc) fail to deliver, you will be immediately rescheduled for the next lockout and have a 20% price reduction.

A few things you should know:

1) All payment is required up front. No exceptions. If you are concerned about how this works cross server I'm more then happy to explain it to you in person.

2) These runs are designed to be 100% carries. If you're knowledgeable about the boss fight and would like join in that is fine so long as do not hinder the encounter. Otherwise we will most likely ask that you go die in a corner.

3) In the past our we've had wait lists as long as 3-4 weeks. Once we agree upon a date of transaction we expect you to be available. If an emergency arises and we need to reschedule our run, please give us enough notice so we can find another buyer for that week.

4) The best way to book a run is to contact me via in game mail. All questions and concerns can be directed to Smacknuts Or add me on real id

xlordjordanx@hotmail.com
Edited by Tallywhacke on 2/23/2012 11:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Bulbasaur silly goose you have to keep these on your own forums!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
02/24/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Ashkore
Bulbasaur silly goose you have to keep these on your own forums!

Why?..he is advertising FL carries which with cross realm grouping I'm sure it's something we will be seeing a lot more of.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
but but ashkore!!!! :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This post amuses me. That is all.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
how does this amuses you?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
bump!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
People on Galakrond were rarely willing to pay for Lich King title carries back in the day is all, and you wanna charge 50k just for Firelord. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
But they are selling cross realm DS carries when in fact you can't raid DS cross realm...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
we are not selling cross relm DS you will have you xpher. LOL
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
people have already done it so.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
So they spent RL money to spend in-game money?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
haha lmao.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
lo
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
l
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
yup they sure do! :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif
Edited by Tamarins on 2/29/2012 2:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Get me one of those heroic Lightning Rods. gotta have it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]