[H] CbC - 8/8 H25m DS LFM for MoP

91 Blood Elf Priest
Don’t let the name fool you, we actually know what we’re doing!

Recruitment Video: http://youtu.be/Gp_g-uVrJmk

CaReBeaR CluB (CBC) is recruiting full time raiders for the current Cataclysm expansion as well as for the upcoming Mists of Pandaria expansion.

CBC has been a long standing 25-man raiding guild on the Velen server every expansion since The Burning Crusade. Our current progression is 8/8 for heroic 25-mans and 10-mans.
We are looking for DPS and Healers (preferably those with progression experience). Additionally, raiders with PvP and/or Rated Battleground experience are encouraged to apply. Applicants under 18 need not apply…NO EXCEPTIONS.

Applications can be submitted via our website at http://carebear-club.wowstead.com/. For further information please contact:
Inoue (cbcstar322@gmail.com)
Ahasuerus
Mauhan
Trexx

What we expect:
We have a casual raiding schedule raiding only Tues/Wed every week, however we’ve been successful progressing through heroic content because we efficiently use what little time we do have. We expect our raiders and applicants to:

-know their class and spec. We understand there’s always room for improvement and our officers are ready and able to assist in this regard. We do require all applicants to perform in a trial run to verify proficiency.

-come prepared, repaired, and ready to raid for the full time. We understand real life takes precedent, so exceptions can be made. We appreciate our members to be considerate towards the other raiders and inform us of absence or lateness before raid starts via a forum post on the guild site. After 3 uninformed absence or lateness, a raider will automatically be demoted to substitute status until such time as they can commit to a full time raid schedule.

-decent internet connection. We are all prepared to wipe during progression raids due to a difficulty mechanic or an honest mistake, but far less accepting of wipes due to poor connections.

-have Vent. Duh!

Raid Rundown:
CBC raids every Tuesday and Wednesday from 6:30 to 9:30 server (Velen is a West Coast server):

-Raid invites start at 6:20, and we start pulling at 6:30.

-Loot distribution is determined by loot council (this includes patterns). Mount drops are given out based on a fair roll from all participants. Legendary items are reserved.

-We will provide our raid members with feasts and flasks on progression content. Raiders are encouraged to bring their own potions. Feast and flask material donations are greatly appreciated.

CBC outside of raiding:
We enjoy World of Warcraft in all its facets, not just progression raids. During the weekend we have Alt-raids and Rated Battlegrounds. As a member, you could also quickly find yourself in an impromptu mount or transmogrification run.
Although we have an age restriction of 18, some of our members have their children playing on their account, so we expect members to be considerate and keep guild chat clean, politically correct, and family friendly. Our vent on the other hand has been known to feature...“adult humor,” and this is acceptable.

Thank you for taking the time to consider CBC. We hope that you find a comfortable home wherever you end up raiding, whether it is CBC or elsewhere.
Edited by Inoue on 9/17/2012 7:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
BuMp ~!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
plump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
up it goes
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
i tried hitting submit but i guess you have to type something first
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Priest
Redid our recruitment post!
Edited by Inoue on 6/7/2012 8:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
hello
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Priest
We're pretty much set on raiders but I am open to taking in a lock or 2 for our progression team. Must be at least geared and ready for Normal DS.

If your looking for a stable 25m guild please dont hesitate to give us a look or ask anione in the guild w/ani questions you might have.

If you decide to apply Please follow the recruitment guides and rules.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Your site is down.....
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Was wanting to apply strictly for pvp but your site is down :(.

Tell Ipecac I said Howdy!
Edited by Cyclopse on 4/25/2012 1:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Heya Cyclopse, about time you got bored over there.

there's been a change of site, new one is a work in progress I imagine:

http://carebear-club.wowstead.com/

I'll bug the powers that be to update OP.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Progression updated to 4/8 Heroic
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Thank you much! Nice transmog!
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Priest
yeah the thread has been changed with the new website info! Hope to see u around cyclopse!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Progression updated to 5/8 Heroic
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
BUMP
Edited by Kruze on 5/8/2012 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would love to join CareBear Club for active RBGs, needing a new PVP guild message me in game or here if you would want me. I am a skilled PVP ret pally
Reply Quote
wtb free faction change cause ally is boring D:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]