***<Angel Gaming> 8/8H Recruiting for MoP***

85 Tauren Death Knight
<Angel Gaming> is a level 25 raiding guild looking for DEDICATED members to join us on our quest for excellence in Mists of Pandaria. In other words, we are not looking for alts or people with multiple active raiding characters. We want loyal players who with their main characters are looking to enroll in an active raiding guild.

Currently recruiting:

- ALL ROLES AND CLASSES for the Mists of Pandaria Expansion

Raider applicants:
This is an end-game raiding guild and we're looking for end-game raiders. If you do not have previous end-game HARD MODE raiding experience, if you are not geared ready to raid, logged out in your PvE spec with full enchants/reforges/gems, and if you do not have up to date end game experience then this will not be the right team for you. If you are interested in challenges, wipes, progression, wipes, hard modes, more wipes, fresh kills, and having a helluva lot of fun in-game (yes even while wiping) then this is the guild for you.

Schedule:
The 10-man teams raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7
PM to 10 P.M. CST (Twisting Nether server time). Raids could go longer on progression nights. We understand there are unforeseen circumstances, which is why we only expect 80% minimum raid attendance; we only ask that you inform your friendly neighborhood guild officer. We do plan on merging groups 1 and 2 into a singular 25-man group in the near future.

Please note: If you haven't heard back from us in a week, please feel free to ping Angelwork (Zaradon) or someone else with the prefix "Angel" on their name on the forums via PM, or in game.

You must be able to attend raids a minimum of 80% of the time in order to apply.

Apply Here: http://angelgaming.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8068275&gid=253586

NOTE - Do NOT hit the "Apply to Guild" link on the left side of the website. Sign up for guild using the respective button to the top right of your screen. Copy and paste the outline found in the recruitment forum into a new topic in said forum, and fill it out.
Edited by Angelwork on 8/17/2012 1:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
bump!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Bamp
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I messaged you in game but here's my question... even in progression, if you're 8/8 normal and now starting heroic modes, why are you needing 3 days to complete this raid? I pugged it on 10 man normal Wednesday and full cleared in under 3 hours?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
We clear 8/8 in about 2 hours. The other nights are for old heroic clears and such that we've been working on.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
bump!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Fun fact - I didn't transfer, I took a 6 month break. Look at my character on WoW Progress if you don't believe me.

Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
fun fact- you still scammed rabid
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Another fun fact. Wowprogress won't show a server transfer.

not saying its a bad thing, i support you stickin it to rabid
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Okay. Tell him I said thanks for the boots. Also, WP shows what guilds you join and leave, so basically it does show server transfers.
Edited by Angelwork on 4/29/2012 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Wp shows
Sep 22, 2011 Angelwork left guild Space People

when you might of Server transferred .

there is no other date for you joining angel gaming.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]