Bonechewer's best hunters?

2 Gnome Warrior
Was just being curious as to who the top (3?) hunters were on Bonechewer and what you guys thought.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
suprbinge
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Broxxi
Sporatic
Silent
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warrior
Sorry, I meant to specify Top 3 Hunters pvp-wise lol. Sorry for confusion? these orders still the same?
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
citrusorange
citrusorange
citrusorange
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
02/25/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Rellias
Village
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I've only seen two hunters in arena this season so it's probably them.

The third even though he doesn't play it would probably be Abevs hunter lol.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Broxxi
Silent
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warrior
I may come to transfer on this realm for alliance. Who's the best alli hunter pvp-wise?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Not any of those 3 BE hunters in TB today. They were questing in front of the cell block. I engaged them. Killed one of the three before I was finally taken out. It was 3v1, well 6v1 counting thier pets. It made me sad since I have a Hunter alt. I am thinking about deleting that 85 toon. Is hunter dps that bad? or was it just bad play on those three BEs?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
not rellias
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
02/26/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Domicat
not rellias

are you asking to be trolled or something? now he MUST type in here...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Not any of those 3 BE hunters in TB today. They were questing in front of the cell block. I engaged them. Killed one of the three before I was finally taken out. It was 3v1, well 6v1 counting thier pets. It made me sad since I have a Hunter alt. I am thinking about deleting that 85 toon. Is hunter dps that bad? or was it just bad play on those three BEs?

I watched a Strike Force Go RESTO Shaman kite you around yesterday for five minutes and knock you down at least 30% health lightning bolt spamming (while you didn't touch him once it looked...) before I finally jumped in and killed you on my druid for how sad it was.
WHY DID THAT HAPPEN? He had to hit for basically nothing, WHERE WAS FREEDOM?
IDON'TFREAKINGUNDERSTANDTHIS.
You could have at least... hit him a little bit and I wouldn't have minded, but you ran around Earthbind totem like a complete moron.
I'm just like... ioaugireygrh.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
02/26/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Tankhealplz
well 6v1 counting thier pets

lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I watched a Strike Force Go RESTO Shaman kite you around yesterday for five minutes and knock you down at least 30% health lightning bolt spamming (while you didn't touch him once it looked...) before I finally jumped in and killed you on my druid for how sad it was.
WHY DID THAT HAPPEN? He had to hit for basically nothing, WHERE WAS FREEDOM?
IDON'TFREAKINGUNDERSTANDTHIS.
You could have at least... hit him a little bit and I wouldn't have minded, but you ran around Earthbind totem like a complete moron.
I'm just like... ioaugireygrh.[/quote]

Yes a shammy, a druid then you. Not crying about that. He would heal, knock me back and repeat. Pallies have little to no range dps. What you see as failure, I see as it took him 5 minutes to finally kill me with your assistance. So WOW nice burn. 2v1, but I saw a druid, 3v1 and I finally died. Nice ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]