Transfers to Gilneas

85 Troll Shaman
Hello all,

My brother and I are considering a transfer to an alliance server from horde-side Black Dragonflight. BD is pretty populated, especially horde-side, but we would prefer to play alliance. We both have leveled characters on Gilneas in years past, however are not entirely familiar with its current status.

We are looking to join a guild as a pair. I will be bringing over this shaman (iLvL 380), and likely an 85 DK, but I am currently leveling a priest who is going to be my new main. My brother is a recent 85 druid. We both have extensive raiding experience in BC and Lich King, and moderate raiding experience in Cata.

We are looking for a socially upbeat guild consisting of nice, helpful, and chill people to hang out and do instances with, but also a guild that when the time comes we will allow us to consider raiding, which is what we both want to get into again. Obviously with the way guild reputation works, we'd like to find a guild to stay committed too while I finish leveling my priest and my brother gears his druid.

Welcoming any and all constructive responses!

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
From my little expierence in guild hopping I can tell you there are alot of guilds on gilneas that have what you're looking for.

There will probably be a bunch of people commenting after me with the "Why would you transfer to gilneas!?!?! herpa derpa" stuff. Please ignore them.

ps.. join Nyghtfall :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Sure, transfer to gilneas alliance, they don't already outnumber horde by at least 5 to 1 or anything.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Thanks Relicus, I appreciate the offer and constructive reply! I'll be in touch.

And sorry, Tidalwave, for transferring not to balance the population, but rather simply because I enjoy alliance more personally.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Welcome to Gilneas! I'm sure any guild would be happy to have you and your brother. I have just recently come back to gilneas and am enjoying the casual pace of Soulbound clan. If you want a heavy raiding guild, it's probably not for you, but to start out it's great. Lot's of fantastic people :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
dont come here mmm yup crappy server
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
02/26/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Dend

I knew someone would do it..
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
we aren't the best server. but we are not the worst. you can find your fair share of cool people. fair share a jerks. just like every other server. hope you enjoy your stay.

good luck.
you will need it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am not sure what time you are looking to raid but we recently had 2 spots open in our 10m.

We are 1/8H DS.

Raids are Tues/Thurs midnight to 3am. Tues is DS and Thurs is fun (achieves, transmog gear, mount runs, etc).

My real ID is kazevila@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

I knew someone would do it..

what you expect? im one of the only vanilla players left on gilneas and this server just been dieing more and more each day since TBC came out its shame how bad this has gotten it was so nice back in vanilla days
Edited by Dend on 3/3/2012 3:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Well I'm not going to Flame you or complain about the server. I'm an officer in this guild and we'd be happy to take on both your brother and yourself. We're 8/8 on Reg and 1/8 on heroic. Raid times are Tues-THurs 8-11 server. Contact me in game if you want to discuss.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]