Enhance POV Uncut Battleground

85 Draenei Shaman
I have noticed a lot of people coming to the forums asking for help with enhance pvp, so i made a few videos to hopefully clear it up ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT1wex8rS5U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD1WJ_RFSJg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui11iCbMEpo

the main thing you need to have to pvp on any class is awareness, you can see my ui does nothing but make it almost impossible to not know whats at my disposal. Addons are important but do not blind yourself with nonsense. Know what people are doing and what you can do about it as fast as possible, also don't keyboard turn.
Edited by ßrooks on 2/26/2012 5:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Grammatical error in the opening sentence. Had to stop watching.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
not really impressed at all
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
bucnh of negative nancys, didnt upload for you guys tho :D
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I thought it was pretty cool. Looked excellent at 1080 and I liked the music.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
02/26/2012 01:01 AMPosted by Ebotdz
I thought it was pretty cool. Looked excellent at 1080 and I liked the music.
thnaks! :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman

I have noticed a lot of people coming to the forums asking for help with enhance pvp, so i recorded myself doing a BG and didn't cut out anything.

the main thing you need to have to pvp on any class is awareness, you can see my ui does nothing but make it almost impossible to not know whats at my disposal. Addons are important but do not blind yourself with nonsense. Know what people are doing and what you can do about it as fast as possible, also don't keyboard turn.

"also, don't keyboard turn" ¬¬ what the heck do you know? rofl :trollface: all i do is wasd turn, AND IT WORKS! i can mostly send my foes to hell, except for... those freaking frost mages and their ice lance with double damage on frozen shamy... I HATE THAT THING! >:(
Reply Quote
88 Human Warrior
<blockquote/>

I have noticed a lot of people coming to the forums asking for help with enhance pvp, so i recorded myself doing a BG and didn't cut out anything.

"also, don't keyboard turn" ¬¬ what the heck do you know? rofl :trollface: all i do is wasd turn, AND IT WORKS! i can mostly send my foes to hell, except for... those freaking frost mages and their ice lance with double damage on frozen shamy... I HATE THAT THING! >:(

I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove, but keyboard turning is never a good idea. In the time it took you to turn with the keys, you could've been facing in another direction, and moving in that direction. Plus it makes it far easier to get on someone's back, or not expose your back to someone.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hey Brooks,

nice to see somebody posting some instructional vids. I watched it and you covered a lot of stuff with some nice tricks/tips that can help a lot of starting enhance shams. Definitely not some crazy omg OP video Arena junkies endorsed etc. but still it helps.

Needs more views

haters gonna hate
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hey Brooks,

nice to see somebody posting some instructional vids. I watched it and you covered a lot of stuff with some nice tricks/tips that can help a lot of starting enhance shams. Definitely not some crazy omg OP video Arena junkies endorsed etc. but still it helps.

Needs more views

haters gonna hate

thanks a bunch, i noticed a shortage of help through youtube that was up to date
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
whats that addon called again that puts the power auras marker over the toon telling you the cd's are up?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
02/26/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Lietabane
whats that addon called again that puts the power auras marker over the toon telling you the cd's are up?

pretty sure its "power auras classic" on curse.com if you mean the buffs over people thats platebuffs, its outdated atm but still works great.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
cool thanks, my shamans lev 75 and plan on Enhance pvp at 85. When wow first started my first toon was my shaman but it took so long to level i got burned out and stopped in my 40's, and started my shadow priest that flew by in leveling back then and ended up pvping at 60 as a shadow. I cant wait to finish off these last 10 levels, damn real world work slowing my wow time down! I actually am leveling the shaman now as resto only doing dungeon quests to que up fast and i allready crafted him the entire vicious emb "cloth" set item lev 377 for healing as soon as i hit level 85 just so i can obtain 85 dps epic gear in herioc dungeons. (I estimate as soon as i hit 85, it will take me about 2 days to get almost full epic gear through healing the dungeons and getting drops and the questlines now) thats about how long it took me for my warrior and DK; 2 days. then with the epics, i will move over into the full time pvp'ing and go for the mail vicious pvp set.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
02/26/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Lietabane
cool thanks, my shamans lev 75 and plan on Enhance pvp at 85. When wow first started my first toon was my shaman but it took so long to level i got burned out and stopped in my 40's, and started my shadow priest that flew by in leveling back then and ended up pvping at 60 as a shadow. I cant wait to finish off these last 10 levels, damn real world work slowing my wow time down! I actually am leveling the shaman now as resto only doing dungeon quests to que up fast and i allready crafted him the entire vicious emb "cloth" set item lev 377 for healing as soon as i hit level 85 just so i can obtain 85 dps epic gear in herioc dungeons. (I estimate as soon as i hit 85, it will take me about 2 days to get almost full epic gear through healing the dungeons and getting drops and the questlines now) thats about how long it took me for my warrior and DK; 2 days. then with the epics, i will move over into the full time pvp'ing and go for the mail vicious pvp set.

sounds like a dam good plan to me
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
hate to do this but i have to >.> bumpity bump
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
well that was short lived...........
Reply Quote
56 Human Paladin
i liked it, im a noob shammy and it cleared some things up for me.
perhaps do a BG while with commentary one day?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
The problem with enhance videos is that you are marketing towards a small crowd. Then on top of that a lot of shamans are resto. It is quite unfortunate cause enhance is the best spec in the game. Too bad we being replaced by monks.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Nice vid man! Keep it up!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]