<Elitism for Everyone> is always LFM!

90 Goblin Priest
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. <Elitism for Everyone> is Level 25, 1/8h into DS, fielding 5+ DS10 raids weekly, and believe it or not we still have room for YOU!

Just because we're huge doesn't mean there isn't room for you. There's room for everyone to succeed in <E4E>! We're a huge crew of fun friendly fools who built this guild on one principle - You Get the Rank You Earn. Are you raid-ready and showing up to raid every night? You're an Elite Guardian. Are you leading your own group in some other guild, without any support or assistance? In <E4E> you'd be at Raid Leader rank, with access to everything you need to lead a raid -- including access to Officer Forums & ingame Officer Chat, where we can lend an ear or a hand and help you get your group to 8/8 and beyond!

Seriously. Are you sick of sitting in a guild run by a bunch of RL friends or 8-year WoW veterans, getting passed over for the Raid Leader's Girlfriend and/or Boyfriend? In <E4E> you get the rank you play and earn, you get a raid spot based on your merits as a raider, and you have the chance to rise as high as your skill and dedication will take you.

So if you're still looking for a home on Chromaggus, consider <E4E>.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You people look after this server! Keep the dream alive!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
soon the 2 factions on this realm will be Alliance and E4E
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Dude, why stop at just having 1 faction Alliance and 1 faction E4E?

I believe our next goal should be to revive the alliance side on this server.

<Elitism for Everyone> on Horde side and <Elitism for Everyone Else> on Alliance side....sounds like money to me.
Edited by Chicaka on 2/29/2012 8:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Dude, why stop at just having 1 faction Alliance and 1 faction E4E?

I believe our next goal should be to revive the alliance side on this server.

<Elitism for Everyone> on Horde side and <Elitism for Everyone Else> on Alliance side....sounds like money to me.

Im Orm and i support this thread!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Haha guys, after our upcoming sequel to the Stormwind Stomp, I don't think they'll look too kindly on us setting up shop on their turf. ;P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
really, its our turf, they just pay rent there.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Be careful dude, if you keep talking like that, they might claim they camped you in TB one time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]