Calling all horde 85s

Whoever is interested in raiding Stormwind with me and other 85s, please whisper me in game or mail me in game. A group of 85s and I last night had some fun in Elwynn Forest and we would like to do it again, only this time with way more people!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
/facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Lol, silly shaman don't post it on the fourms! Oh well, we pretty much own the fourms anyways.
Also, take screen shots xD, I'm starting to get a good collection going.
Reply Quote
I didn't say when we are planning on attacking, or how many people are confirmed. Besides, the more alliance come the more fun it will be, I would MUCH rather fight 85s then kill guards and low levels.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Lol, silly shaman don't post it on the fourms! Oh well, we pretty much own the fourms anyways.
Also, take screen shots xD, I'm starting to get a good collection going.

I saw a resto shaman kite you and that rogue around for a good couple minutes. Screen shot that, hun? ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Lol exaggerating is fun. Real talk though, we hit that shaman for about 10 seconds while he blew everything he had to stay alive, which then he just ran as fast as he could into stormwind. The reason why he didn't die (and believe me he got very, very lucky) was that we where jumped by 5+ alliance. Not trying to put him down or anything, the fact that he lasted that long is something to be happy about, but kiting lownslow and myself around for 2 mins is just well, not realistic.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
We'll be waiting!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]