Delete

85 Orc Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCQ0kVIoTMM

This is all I can think of when I read this stuff.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
...nononono...cmon. Lets just go find some rogues and ice mages to beat up and then I'll buy a couple rounds of beer guys. It's all good. In fact, I am actually going to pop open a Budweiser when I get back to my place. Thank goodness the work day is over!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Well first of all that isn't my warrior. He is horde side. I recently leveled one up and geared him. Do I have 2k+ experience on him no, but I'm not some BG hero who is complaining because he isn't one shotting people. I read things like elitistjerks and arenajunkies I even watch streams and have macros set up. I've been 2k on a rogue and priest before. (Nalroth Korgath and Powerwerdhug Korgath.) All I was stating is how frustrated I was with the class. I'm not the best player in the world and I'm sure other players are successful, but there has to be a reason that warriors are lacking in the high end arena ladders this season.
Edited by Buschh on 2/27/2012 4:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Played my warrior since BC. I was hopeing warriors would be good in MOP. That looks like a big !@# nope. So im done with it. Talking about my beared dident get me anywhere. Playing a better class should. GL warrior.
Reply Quote
I can easily kill level 20 paladins. That is my rebuttal.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
02/27/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Zÿlos
why does everything have to devolve into a "who's beard is bigger" contest. It never gets us anywhere guys.

Not like Blizzard cares. MoP will probably bring beard nerfs too.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Warmage
Not like Blizzard cares. MoP will probably bring beard nerfs too

Bloodbath has been nerfed, to compensate, warriors will be able to choose larger beards to give them more damage, they must visit the barber however.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/27/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Kangarooster
Your stats show that you have never been above 1500 on your warrior. You are bad.
I've never Arena'd at all on this character actually

fix your statement

nerd

Regardless, me posting on my 2k DK, 1800 mage, or pally (all of these were in S8 or 9 btw) doesn't really prove much, especially when half these ratings were obtained in 2s and I was just !@#$ing around on the rest, since lol2s.

You're claiming the OP is a scrub at pvp, and then admitting you don't even arena on your warrior. The fact that you've never even done arena on your warrior means your flaming is blatantly hypocritical and likely means you're aware that warrior pvp is ruined, although you're pretending to the contrary.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
^^^ that is what i said haha
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
As the original world of warcraft book said, You need the best of skill and gear to show off the true beauty of a warrior. Not much has changed me thinks 8D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
90% of these posts are by idiots who think sweeping strikes + recklessness + bladestorm is the pinnacle of skill

so yes, it is a l2p issue.

defend baddies all you want.
No issue in Random BGs,
That's the point. Now you're just being argumentative in these threads because... what, why? I don't know, it makes no sense.

people like OP are doing random bgs, or something like sub-1500 arenas/rbgs, and thinking their being bad=their class is terrible. No, they're just !@#$ing bad.

Nice, I see you haven't done a single arena as a warrior... please stop embarassing yourself.

Edit: I could sh*t on your warrior in a duel/3s on my main any day bro.
Edited by Alay on 2/27/2012 10:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
90% of these posts are by idiots who think sweeping strikes + recklessness + bladestorm is the pinnacle of skill

so yes, it is a l2p issue.

defend baddies all you want.That's the point. Now you're just being argumentative in these threads because... what, why? I don't know, it makes no sense.

people like OP are doing random bgs, or something like sub-1500 arenas/rbgs, and thinking their being bad=their class is terrible. No, they're just !@#$ing bad.

Nice, I see you haven't done a single arena as a warrior... please stop embarassing yourself.

Does a movie critic have to make a film before he can be allowed to critique?

02/27/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Alay
bro

Aaaand way to entirely discredit yourself.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior

Does a movie critic have to make a film before he can be allowed to critique?

02/27/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Alay
bro

Aaaand way to entirely discredit yourself.

What exactly is he critiquing? Please elaborate. I think it's a bit ridiculous that he believes it's okay to troll someone who speaks the truth without experiencing anything himself.

Also, if you think using the term "bro" "discredits" me, you're just being an elitist internet prick who is trying to make him/herself sound smarter than he/she really is.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
What exactly is he critiquing? Please elaborate. I think it's a bit ridiculous that he believes it's okay to troll someone who speaks the truth without experiencing anything himself.

It's called an analogy, look it up.
On the same note, observation, logic, and reasoning are all powerful tools.
On a completely different note, he wasn't trolling anyone, and you should probably learn the loose definition of the word before using it.

02/27/2012 10:20 PMPosted by Alay
Also, if you think using the term "bro" "discredits" me, you're just being an elitist internet prick who is trying to make him/herself sound smarter than he/she really is.

I'm far from elitist, believe me. I've only recently gotten into hardcore progression raiding, and I haven't forgotten my roots.
Actual decent PvPers know they're good, won't be afraid to post on their main, (usually) offer constructive advice or insight, and don't trash talk like some 14 year old Jersey Shore ruffian.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
"at some point do you ever think to yourself "Wow, there must be a common factor in all the suckage I'm doing"?"

Not trolling at all. Nope, no trolling here!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
"at some point do you ever think to yourself "Wow, there must be a common factor in all the suckage I'm doing"?"

Not trolling at all. Nope, no trolling here!

He was being blunt, not trolling.

A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Okay, I'm pretty sure if someone told you "you suck", you would feel not only offended but you gain absolutely nothing from that statement. Second, people have the right to complain about their class since Blizzard (hopeful is hopeful) actually listens to their customers. Third, if people speak from their experience (many people, I'll add), then something must be up. This person obviously had 0 whatsoever. I'm pretty sure that definition of a troll post just confirmed what I marked as a troll post. Thank you very much.

Edit: Inflammatory post = Offensive. Hell, the post wasn't even directed towards me, but I feel offended for simply reading it.
Edited by Alay on 2/27/2012 10:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
If I was performing at a sub-standard, didn't know it, and someone told me I sucked, I would take the time to reflect upon myself and figure out what I'm doing wrong. I would be slightly hurt, yes, but such is the internet.

Folks have every right to complain about their class, but
02/27/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Buschh
Just remove them from the game if you aren't going to fix them.
isn't exactly constructive, doesn't outline any of the problems they're experiencing, and frankly, is just a waste of space.

Squirrelnut made an excellent thread outlining all the problems warriors are experiencing in PvP, why these problems arise, and even offered solutions (I believe).

Your post confirmed nothing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]