Just an Idea.... But since the servers basicly dead and quite a few like to use the forums I figured i'd like to pull to gather a little gathering for fun.
Anyway if I could get people to come to the gurubashi arena for a tournament would anyone like to come....? Alliance and horde are welcome. And if we could get a ventrillo to use that'd be great as well.
The tournament will be one v one bracket style. As for sign ups add me on facebook, Exoe Warcry. I'll add anyone who messages me there or in-game. The tournament will probably be held 2 weeks from the date this is posted. I'll let everyone know on this post, still need a vent btw.
Edited by Exø on 2/29/12 11:59 AM (PST)
One V One is going to the way the tourney is set up. As for match up they will be randomly chosen and something like Blood DK and Holy paladin will either be split up or the individuals will be asked to switch specs. At the very least if that match up doesn't have a different spec they will be effectively removed from the tournament and disqualified from any of the prize money.
-Ground rules of the tournament.-
1. Interruptions will not be tolerated, anyone who chooses to intervene will be disqualified and camped till the tournament ends. The match will be reset and/or moved for cool downs and other factors.
2. ANYTHING is allowed. Bombs, trinkets, outside things are usable, EXCEPT time-warp and blood-lust. (If you have anything to use bring it, anything goes.) This rule is set because of many factors. To many disqualifications would be sent out due to a miss hit and/or fat fingering. Excuses will not be tolerated as for this rule is now set in stone.
3. Anyone who chooses to quit the tournament must leave and/or stay in the stands to watch. Your chances to gain the prize money will be lost and you will NOT be able to participate in the tournament. If you choose to intervene/interrupt the fight rule (1.) will be enforced.
4. Buffs of any kind are allowed EXCEPT OTHER CLASS BUFFS. If the buffs was applied by YOU they are ALLOWED in the match. If you have any outside buffs from other players you will be asked to remove them or be disqualified from the match and tournament.
5. After each match there will be a slight delay before each match for bios and/or real life excuses. A time limit will be set of EIGHT MINUTES if the person does not return they will be disqualified or the match will be moved.
Rules will be edited and/or changed as the tournament approaches. Read these rules if you are going to participate, and of course, have fun with it.
-The tournament will be held Sunday the eleventh (3/11/12)
-Winnings will be in this order 3,000 gold for first prize, 2,000 for second prize and 1,000 for the 3rd place. Money will be collected at the end from either neutral auction house or me.
-As of right now we only have 5-6 people participating, again alliance or horde are allowed to participate.
-Still no ventrillo. Please please please if someone has a guild vent, or something that we could use it would be a game breaker on weather or not we can hold this event.
-Thanks for anyone who's staying tuned in. It should be a lot of fun.