PvE Progression within a Casual Hardcore Enviroment
BLESSED was formed to explore every aspect of World of Warcraft has to offer. Everything from PvE raids, PvP battles, In-game events, crafting and exploring. With raid and guild leadership experience under our officers' belts, we will create a hardcore casual raid team to venture with. We also encourage non-raiders to apply. Sometimes, you just need a guild to hang out and help out. Everyone needs a team.
Benefits of BLESSED
You will not be yelled at or embarrassed in any form. You will experience end game content at a stable rate. We take great pride in keeping a good guild enviroment.
1. Ventrilo: Server is up and active
2. Forums: Forums are up and running. (Please refer to the forums for guidance and information)
3. Active Leadership: Guild leaders and the officers are active and willing to help you in any form.
Raids in BLESSED
1. Current raid schedule. Tues/Wed 730-10pm Server Time.
2. Raids will be lead by an officer.
3. All members must have ventrilo and a working microphone.
4. All members must be prepared to raid 10mins prior to invites and raid ready with healing materials or anything else required by the current raid.
5. All raids will be between 2 1/2 hours (Pending on length of raids of course).
6. Follow the raid officer's instructions. We can progress, but you must be willing to submit and listen.
7. Research all Boss Fights.
Rules in BLESSED
1. We are a 18+ age guild only.
2. No arguing over loot decisions.
3. We encourage our members to use Ventrilo. Try to hop on before you even login to game.
4. Avoid cussing and any racial slurs. We try to keep a good enviroment.
We are looking for 1 Healer(Priest) and 3 DPS.