85 Human Paladin
still doin' these
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
gimme best price
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/06/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Deltawarrior
need to drop the price. and 250k for DS run? Sorry not everyone on the server is an elitist @*%#!#! that only wants to step on everybody else. The only people who even have enough gold for this pussies bull!@#$ already cleared the content anyway...Congratulations! you feel good about yourself? You should because being so bad %^- at a video game ( aka not real, fantasy, your life) is the equivilant of winning gold at the special olympics...

Calm down son. Making gold is not that hard. What price do you specifically suggest. Guilds are not going to just carry you for free.

Have you considered how much loot you possibly would gain from a full 25 man run? There is no reason for all the hostility.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
06/06/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Deltawarrior
need to drop the price. and 250k for DS run? Sorry not everyone on the server is an elitist @*%#!#! that only wants to step on everybody else. The only people who even have enough gold for this pussies bull!@#$ already cleared the content anyway...Congratulations! you feel good about yourself? You should because being so bad %^- at a video game ( aka not real, fantasy, your life) is the equivilant of winning gold at the special olympics...

I didn't even read all of this, yet I know exactly what type of person you are. Stay small, if you don't want to buy our !@#$, then don't.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]