The Dark Swarm is LFM! Changes incoming!

100 Draenei Hunter
The Dark Swarm is looking for laid-back adults (18 and up) that want to have fun and be a part of a friendly, relaxed guild- perfect for people with the duties of full time jobs and floating schedules.

NOTE: I will be removing Suicune from the guild in the near future and running the guild from that point forward on my character Absol. Nothing will be changing aside from me focusing less on getting this guild raiding, to focusing more on our casual roots and building up from there. This was the way we did it back in BC on Hordeside, and we had great times and built a solid core which is still guilded to this day, now on Alliance. You will still be able to contact me on Suicune with any questions or interest in joining, but for obvious reasons I will be limited in what I can directly help you with.

Some things The Dark Swarm is:

►A place for fun, mature people. You must be 18+ to join. Sense of humor strongly recommended ☺

►A guild interested in doing all kinds of content. Some of us like to PvP, others like to run heroics and raids. Some like to level characters and professions, some love to collect things and camp rares. We welcome all styles of gameplay.

►Level capped with all perks unlocked.

Some things The Dark Swarm is not:

►Currently raiding. Our raid team disbanded during mid Cata so we are not raiding as a guild outside of raidfinder at the present time. If there is interest, and a team is formed, we can resume.

►A hardcore raid guild. If and when a team is formed, we will raid, albeit on a 'casual' schedule. We do expect people that raid to know their class, do research and prepare themselves. Be gemmed, enchanted and glyphed. Punctuality is important.

►A leveling guild. We accept characters of all levels, but we are looking for people who want to make us their permanent home, not leave once capped and geared.

►A hardcore PvP guild. Some of us do Arenas and aim to start Rated Battlegrounds, but if you want a guild who is strictly PvP oriented, we might not be a fit for your interests.

The Dark Swarm is interested in:

►'Casual-core' raiding. If and when a team is built, the schedule will be determined at that time.

►Past content; we like to go back into some older content for fun from time to time as well. Examples are guild OS3D to get people Drakes, or BC raids for Transmog gear.

►Fun; most importantly, continue to be a relaxed environment to hang out in and meet fun people. Play when you want, the way you want.

Interested in joining? Questions? Contact us!

▪ Our website is www.darkswarm.guildportal.com

▪ We are listed in the Guild Finder!

Leader: Absol/Felblossom/Nuaala/Danielle/Iriial/Windracer/Emberphoenix/Matawan/Aeonara [A], Suikun [H] (That's all of my characters on server so don't say you can't get in touch with me lol. You can still contact me on Suicune but for obvious reasons I will not be able to help you with EVERYTHING as I won't be guilded.)

Officers/Recruiters: Fuddrucker/Icculus/Téla, Bathala/Acro/Widøwmaker/Shabooty/Shaboomboom/Katicka/Deathorglory/Alphamoon/Miraclegro/Venomwhisper, Bryndell/Brynlee/Breyli/Irandoria/Angelice/Daigin

Drop us a line on the site or via in-game mail and we will promptly get back to you!
Edited by Suicune on 3/13/2014 11:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Still looking for more awesome people to join us :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Weekend nudge :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
April bump. :o
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
We are recruiting for Mists of Pandaria! Come join us :D
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
03/15/2012 06:19 AMPosted by Suicune
Still looking for more awesome people to join us :)

^-^
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Sunday nudge. :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Still looking for more fun people!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Yes! Fun people to join me & Sui on our crazy escapades!!! :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Yes! Fun people to join me & Sui on our crazy escapades!!! :)

:D
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
05/06/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Suicune
Still looking for more fun people!

:D
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Still looking for like-minded people who want to venture into Pandaria together! Let's get some fun stuff done before it releases! :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Looking to add more people to the roster for Mists! If you want a friendly guild of adults who love to have fun, come join us! We are aiming to push the guild to the new max cap as soon as possible to unlock guild rewards- so bring your main and all of your alts!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Happy Fourth of July! The Dark Swarm is still looking for more awesome members- come knock off achievements, get Transmog gear, and just have fun with a great group of people.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
We are still looking for more fresh faces to add to our roster! Come join us and have fun while waiting for Mists to come out!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Looking to add more people to the roster for Mists! If you want a friendly guild of adults who love to have fun, come join us! We are aiming to push the guild to the new max cap as soon as possible to unlock guild rewards- so bring your main and all of your alts!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Still pushing for more members for Mists! :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
If you want to be a part of a great group of fun-loving adults, give us a try! We're rebuilding our active core for Mists and it's coming along amazingly- we have awesome members.
Reply Quote
92 Pandaren Shaman
Sounds like a fun place to hang out...I am looking for a new home
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]