The Dark Swarm is LFM! Changes incoming!

90 Pandaren Hunter
08/13/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Meshamey
Sounds like a fun place to hang out...I am looking for a new home

Hey there! Hit me up in game and we can chat :)
I will likely be on Suicune or dual-box leveling my warrior and lock- I'll send an in-game mail to you in case you don't see this :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I am interested and looking for a new home as well :-)

Bio:

397 Night Elf MM Hunter currently residing on Gorgonnash.
525 leather working
525 skinning

Located in California I would like to find a west coast guild to call home. I would prefer adults as less drama is better :-)

I am a team player that likes all aspects of game play including raiding 10 and 25 man, running guild achievements as well running dungeons with fellow guildies and helping them level.

Due to my work schedule, I can play and or raid Monday through Thursday 6-6:30 to 10-10:30 server time (but I am flexible )and most Saturdays and Sundays. I have obligations Friday nights and the second Saturday of the month so I can not play then.

I am serious about my game play but never lose sight of the fact that we are playing because we enjoy the game and want to have fun.

Happy to change realms for the right home
Edited by Ghostmanxt on 8/15/2012 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Mage
Bump!

Come join us, amuse the old farts in our party brigade!!!

P.S. - You can just kill stuff too... that is fine :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I am interested and looking for a new home as well :-)

Bio:

397 Night Elf MM Hunter currently residing on Gorgonnash.
525 leather working
525 skinning

Located in California I would like to find a west coast guild to call home. I would prefer adults as less drama is better :-)

I am a team player that likes all aspects of game play including raiding 10 and 25 man, running guild achievements as well running dungeons with fellow guildies and helping them level.

Due to my work schedule, I can play and or raid Monday through Thursday 6-6:30 to 10-10:30 server time (but I am flexible )and most Saturdays and Sundays. I have obligations Friday nights and the second Saturday of the month so I can not play then.

I am serious about my game play but never lose sight of the fact that we are playing because we enjoy the game and want to have fun.

Happy to change realms for the right home

Heya! I replied to your post on our guild forums, but just in case you don't see it I'm posting here too- feel free to roll a lvl 1 to test the guild out, see if you like the atmosphere before spending money to transfer. My chars are listed in the first post, but I should either be on this char or my warr/lock, Danielle/Felblossom. If you make the lvl 1 just tell me who you are so I know- hope to see you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Still looking for more new members! :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
:D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Still recruiting! :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
The Dark Swarm is looking for laid-back adults (18 and up) that want to have fun and be a part of a friendly, relaxed guild- perfect for people with the duties of full time jobs and floating schedules.

►►CURRENT STATUS: »NOT RAIDING« We will resume raiding when a reliable and stable team is rebuilt.◄◄

Some things The Dark Swarm is:

►A place for fun, mature people. You must be 18+ to join. Sense of humor strongly recommended ☺

►A guild interested in doing all kinds of content. Some of us like to PvP, others like to run heroics and raids. Some like to level characters and professions, some love to collect things and camp rares. We welcome all styles of gameplay.

►Level capped with all perks unlocked.

Some things The Dark Swarm is not:

►Currently raiding. Our raid team disbanded during mid Cata so we are not raiding outside of raidfinder at the present time. Once a team is rebuilt we can resume.

►A hardcore raid guild. We have 'casual-core' raiders. If conditions permit, we will raid, albeit on a 'casual' schedule. We do expect people that raid to know their class, do research and prepare themselves. Be gemmed, enchanted and glyphed. Punctuality is important.

►A leveling guild. We accept characters of all levels, but we are looking for people who want to make us their permanent home, not leave once capped and geared.

►A hardcore PvP guild. We do Arenas and aim to start Rated Battlegrounds, but if you want a guild who is strictly PvP oriented, we might not be a fit for your interests.

The Dark Swarm is interested in:

►'Casual-core' raiding. When raiding, we usually schedule twice a week. If schedules permit and there is interest, we will very rarely run a short raid on a third day. Times will be set once we find reliable and stable additions to our core group.

►Pre-MoP content; we like to go back into some older content for fun from time to time as well. Examples are guild OS3D to get people Drakes, or BC raids for Transmog gear.

►Fun; most importantly, continue to be a relaxed environment to hang out in and meet fun people. Play when you want, the way you want.

Interested in joining? Questions? Contact us!

▪ Our website is www.darkswarm.guildportal.com

Leader: Suicune/Absol/Emberphoenix/Windracer/Iriial/Danielle/Matawan/Felblossom/Nuaala/Aeonara [A], Suikun [H] (*exhales* Whew, yep that's everyone. Don't say you can't get in touch with me lol)

Officers/Recruiters: Fuddrucker/Icculus/Téla, Bathala//Widøwmaker/Shabooty/Shaboomboom/Katicka/Deathorglory, Bryndell/Brynlee/Breyli/Irandoria/Angelice/Daigin

Drop us a line on the site or via in-game mail and we will promptly get back to you!

Updated for Mists!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Blarg... double extended maintenance- perfect time to nudge posts for new recruits! :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
*nudge*

Still recruiting! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hearts and Rainbows
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
*nudge*

Still recruiting! :)

The above is true!

12/27/2012 07:51 PMPosted by Gorixran
Hearts and Rainbows

:O indeed!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Still looking to add some more awesomeness to our roster! :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
01/19/2013 07:47 AMPosted by Suicune
Still looking to add some more awesomeness to our roster! :D

*pokes thread* :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
We are looking for more members as always- if you want a fun and friendly adult guild, check us out!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
We are looking for more members as always- if you want a fun and friendly adult guild, check us out!

Got a good handful of awesome new members in the past few weeks- come be part of the crew!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Bumping for an awesome group of folks.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Got a raid team together yet?

What are you missing?

Might be able to bring dk tank and lock dps.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Holy past due bumps and stuff. Yeh. Come join us.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
/bump :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]