Turalyon PvE Progression/Raiding Guilds - T13

86 Orc Warrior
Dragon Reign has downed Heroic Blackhorn on 25m.

Cheers
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
03/08/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Fimbulvinter
So if guilds have killed the same number of bosses, the one that killed it earlier (according to wowtrack) goes higher. Now, given that it's easy to find lots of examples where the wowtrack progression is wrong, I've got to wonder if the dates are suspect too.

I'm fairly certain this is not happening...as we just hit 5/8 and are at the top of the 5/8 bracket. You sure its sorting descending?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I'm fairly certain this is not happening...as we just hit 5/8 and are at the top of the 5/8 bracket. You sure its sorting descending?

I'm sure it's sorting descending but I think I know what's going on - did you kill Ultrax early?

Wowtrack had you as 4/8 with an Ultrax kill in Feb but GuildOx correctly had you at 5/8. Unfortunately, since I grab the date from wowtrack and the progress from guildox, it decided you killed 5/8 in Feb.

It should be updated today since wowtrack seems to have updated since yesterday. I'll also add a check so that if you're progress on wowtrack and guildox don't match it sets your last kill date to today, which should resolve things temporarily until wowtrack updates. Grats on Hagara.

WTB GuildOx date export....

EDIT: Also, it's still the case that if you've not updated your wowprogress and guildox in a while it's something you should do. I initially thought the difference in progression would always be because wowtrack hadn't updated and so you're current progression might be better than what wowtrack says.

But in a few cases, you're guildox and wowprogress pages are a month out of date, and wowtrack has the right progress. Since these are generally guilds than are 5/8N and below I just chopped things there for now.
Edited by Fimbulvinter on 3/9/2012 9:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Updated - I've added some file saving so your guild shouldn't drop off the table in case a HTTP request times out and in the cases where you're progress is discrepant between the sites, I've sent requests that it get updated to wowtrack and guildox (and at some point I'll add wowprogress)

Congratulations to Celestial for their H. Madness kill!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I like your setup/layout better than mine.

And sorry for not updating the old one. My life got wicked busy so I haven't had a whole lot of spare time lately.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
03/14/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Bakemono
And sorry for not updating the old one. My life got wicked busy so I haven't had a whole lot of spare time lately.

It happens. Not like there was too much competition really.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Yeah - what I like about the old thread, particularly when looking for a new guild was all the webpages in one place and a quick way to scan the current progression of the guilds I was interested in.

I'd actually like to add raid times to the post too, if guilds have fixed raid times (and most do presumably) - that'll help people searching for a new guild filter through them even better. If you guys post here with that info, I'll add it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Yeah - what I like about the old thread, particularly when looking for a new guild was all the webpages in one place and a quick way to scan the current progression of the guilds I was interested in.

I'd actually like to add raid times to the post too, if guilds have fixed raid times (and most do presumably) - that'll help people searching for a new guild filter through them even better. If you guys post here with that info, I'll add it.

Epic's Raid Times.

Group 1 (4/8H): Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday - 11:00PM EST to 2:00AM EST
Group 2 (2/8H): Friday, and Saturday - 8:30PM EST to 11:00PM EST
Group 3 (5/8H): Friday, Saturday, and Monday - 11:15PM EST to 2:30AM EST
Group 4 (8/8N): Friday, Saturday - 11:00PM EST to 2:00 AM EST

or "Multiple raid groups, see website for times"
Edited by Dêviant on 3/15/2012 1:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
There is enough space to squeeze all that info in. Also hats off to any guild that manages to run that many raid teams successfully. One raid team can be exhausting enough, but its nice that people have multiple options within one guild.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Updated - I'm aware of the entire Celestial/Smitus and Friends stuff but for now Celestial still exists and is 8/8H and Smitus and Friends isn't yet on the guild tracking sites, so they aren't listed here.

Grats to Anubis and co. on the H. Spine kill - looking forward to another Ally guild going 8/8H soon.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Devo -
G1: Thu,Sun,Mon 8:00pm - 11:00pm
G2: Tue, Wed 8:00pm - 11:00pm

(server time)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Updated - I've added some tracking specifically for the Guild Madness of DW achieve. This fixes the issue with guilds incorrectly being recorded as 8/8H on wowprogress/guildox because they've recruited members from 8/8H guilds.

As the end of the expansion approaches, many guilds are going to start to go pooft and many new ones will spring up in as MoP approaches. If you know this has happened drop me a note.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
PD got heroic Hagara last night: 5/8 HM yeah baby!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
<Smitus and Friends> Now 8/8 H as a guild. Killed DW tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Kumpania (H) 6 year old guild that raids some

Group 1 = 10 man 8 / 8 non (Group 1 now in Heroics)

Group 2 = 10 man 6 / 8 non
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Kumpania (H) 6 year old guild that raids some

Group 1 = 10 man 8 / 8 non (Group 1 now in Heroics)

Group 2 = 10 man 6 / 8 non

a) You are already listed
b) You don't have to update progression on this thread - program just gets that automatically as long as you keep wowprogress and guildox updated

What are the two groups raid times? Also grats on the upcoming 6 yr anniversary!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
<Smitus and Friends> Now 8/8 H as a guild. Killed DW tonight.

Updated for everyone - I just grab updated data from guildox and wowprogress and guildox doesn't have your Zon'ozz kill. I submitted it for update but it's not changed for whatever reason. If you can fix that manually or else if it should update in a day or so, I'll redo the table which should bump you guys to 8/8H.

You guys joining Symphonia temporarily has also completely messed up both your kill date tracking. There is no good way to fix this unless Blizzard gets guild achievements per boss.

Sites like wowtrack can't help people joining/leaving guilds so dates determined from the achievement dates for toons on the rosters is inevitably doomed to inaccuracy with normal turnover.
Edited by Fimbulvinter on 3/26/2012 11:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Vortex got H DW last night, so 8/8 H now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
FoE
Hey Fimbulvinter!

FoE killed Warmaster Blackhorn, 10 man, this Tuesday our kill shot is on our new website and it should be updated on wow-progress and guildox shortly.

We also have a weekend crew now that runs Fri/Sat 8pm-12am server and that group is 5/8hc DS10

Our new website is http://http://foeturalyon.enjin.com/

Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]