Turalyon PvE Progression/Raiding Guilds - T13

90 Troll Mage
Updated - looks like [A] <Reborn> downed it as well - grats to both of your raid teams.

Yes I've not been updating much, mostly because there hasn't been anything to update - most of the "progression" is new 10m guilds getting a few boss kills on normal or Morchok HM.

Some of it is real - Risen and Glory are still fighting the good fight and Stormborn got their 8/8, and grats to those guys for persevering but for the most part the list of guilds at or below 2/8H hasn't changed at all in > 3 months and I'm not sure these guilds actually exist practically (some look like bank guilds now) let alone raid.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hey Fimster, Coven killed Heroic Yor on Saturday update when you can! We are now 3/8.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Done - had to compress 3/8H and under unfortunately for 5k char limit. Grats to Epic and Execution on their Madness HM kills tonight. They haven't fully updated webpages so I'm not sure about order and that might change.
Edited by Fimbulvinter on 7/23/2012 11:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
7/8 heroic - 10m - the fighting mongooses
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
updated
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
updated - grats to Inept on their H. Madness kill.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
The Fighting Mongooses downed madness

Yeay for 8/8h
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
The Fighting Mongooses downed madness

Yeay for 8/8h

Congratz for your kill!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
team Carry is 6/8N Ds- wowprogress is bugged.Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
08/06/2012 11:42 PMPosted by Sichern
team Carry is 6/8N Ds- wowprogress is bugged.Thanks

Usually this won't matter - if there is a discrepancy between wowprogress and guildox, it'll pick the one that was updated most recently. In Team Carry's case, there is no guildox data at all - none of your kills were tracked. I've manually started a guildox update for you guys but it might take a bit for that to happen.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
ight
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Symphonia has change there guild name to Silent.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hey, dear! Creed has changed their name to Zeal, and we're now 3/8H!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
ive changed my guild name to <Sizzle> the zeal is silent....

hahahahahahahahaha....

duck
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Same story Cadia/Ahero - need to add guild to guildox.com AND wowprogress.com to get onto the table because both are used to get progression data. In principle only one needs to be up-to-date - we only get both so that if there is a difference, the more recently updated data can be used, but both sites need to have an entry for the guild.

Symphonia's name change was more recent than Creed's so the sites haven't updated it at all as Silent.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Team Carry downed Spine and madness normal so were now 8/8N

http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Turalyon/Team%20Carry
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yeah - what I like about the old thread, particularly when looking for a new guild was all the webpages in one place and a quick way to scan the current progression of the guilds I was interested in.

I'd actually like to add raid times to the post too, if guilds have fixed raid times (and most do presumably) - that'll help people searching for a new guild filter through them even better. If you guys post here with that info, I'll add it.

[H]<Invictus Mortalis> Currently running two raid teams.

Weekday Team
Tuesday 9:30-12:30am
Thursday 9:30-12:30am
Monday 9:30-12:30am

Weekend Team
Friday 9:30-1:30am
Saturday 9:30-1:30am

Guild website http://invictusmortalis.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
TPD's moving from G1 10-12 W/M to A-team T/Th/M 8-11 for MoP. Also we're over at TPD.wowstead.com in a fairly quiet capacity.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I've updated times - come MoP I'll copy everything for times/websites to a new thread but for now, if any of you are changing times/websites here is a good place to post. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Also updated the table - I dropped every guild < 8/8N. That list hasn't changed in months nor have I heard anything from anyone in there and the guild activity feed for several are empty. Simply going to assume they are dead unless someone from them lets me know otherwise and feels strongly about it.

With that change all the guilds on this table are guaranteed to be at least 8/8N so I simply removed the symbol for normal mode kills.

Otherwise the usual yada, yada - if you aren't on here, check that you have pages at wowtrack, wowprogress, and guildox and if you do are still aren't on here, let me know - in all likelihood guildox/wowtrack timed out and never gave me any data for your guild and you'll be back after an update. The only guild I know with an actual problem with their website data is Nemesis, but conveniently they are < 8/8N and have been for months so they'd not be on here anyways.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]