Server Merger

85 Worgen Warrior
I believe as alliance on dunemaul we should push for a merger with another server that has a low horde pop and a med to high alliance pop. I have seen times when the server is full and bountiful and i would believe that most of the alliance that are left on dunemaul would agree that those times were more interesting and fun. Please post if you support this idea, maybe just maybe if there are enough of us blizzard will do something about it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
cool didnt ask
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I think Valky gave me herpes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
02/17/2012 05:21 PMPosted by Worgenfremon
I believe as alliance on dunemaul we should push for a merger with another server that has a low horde pop and a med to high alliance pop. I have seen times when the server is full and bountiful and i would believe that most of the alliance that are left on dunemaul would agree that those times were more interesting and fun. Please post if you support this idea, maybe just maybe if there are enough of us blizzard will do something about it.

Yea no
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
02/17/2012 05:21 PMPosted by Worgenfremon

I agree with you, but for whatever reason, bliz is sticking to their guns and doing nothing like usual.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]