100 Human Priest
Updated at 3:40pm EST 2/16/2013

Stats and Info:
10 man raiding guild
Current progression:
MSV: 5/6
HoF: 0/6
ToES: 0/4
We are a casual raiding guild that focuses on maintaining a relaxed, friendly environment. We are looking to get things back in gear and clear more current content so we will remain strong going into Patch 5.2.

Raid Time is Tues-Wed 8:00pm - 10pm server time. (Server time happens to be Central Timezone).

Current Recruitment:
We currently have openings for a Ranged DPS (preferred heal OS but not required) and Tank core position. We also find ourselves frequently PUGing multiple spots every night. We are looking for a couple of people to supplement our raiding ranks: A tank, a healer, and 1-2 Ranged DPS. People with viable MS/OS that can fill more than one of the mentioned roles are HIGHLY desirable; all spots have the ability to become core spots based on personality, performance, and attendance.

About Us:
We are a very close group of friends that enjoy raiding together. We enjoy progression but not at the sake of having fun with each other in raid. BS and horseplay is the order of the day. Our raid environment is very relaxed and hardcore raiders need not apply. We are really just looking for people who want to have fun raiding while still making some progression through current content. We cleared all bosses during Cataclysm (with the exception of Ragnaros) while they were current content. We have slipped from our normal progression this expansion and we are recruiting additional players to get back on track. :)

How to apply:
We have no required application, but if you would like something to fill out please see the next post. I would rather take the time to just talk to you since we aren't trying to kill heroic Sha of Fear or anything like that. The best ways to get in touch with me are:
A) Shoot us an email at eternal_serenity_alexstrasza@yahoo.com
B) post here. I will check this thread occasionally throughout the day until the spots are filled and can answer any questions you may have.
C) find me in-game: Lalwerskates#1581
D) you can also send me an in-game mail and I will respond to those as well (send to Freebandaids).
E) You can usually get a hold of me through my wife: Berlyna, Saalona, Verfandria

Freebandaids,
GM of Eternal Serenity
Edited by Freebandaids on 2/19/2013 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Feel free to copy/fill-in-the-blanks/paste the following into this thread or send to eternal_serenity_alexstrasza@yahoo.com:

Main toon name:
Class/spec:
Names/Class/spec of any alts you want to mention:
How social are you:
Do you have a limited sense of humor or tend to avoid certain topics:
If so, elaborate:
Are you interested in raiding or being a social member:
Why are you interested in Eternal Serenity:
What are your expectations about joining Eternal Serenity:
Edited by Freebandaids on 2/12/2013 6:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
<reserved>
Edited by Freebandaids on 2/12/2013 8:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
<reserved>
Edited by Freebandaids on 2/12/2013 8:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Bumpydy bump bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
8/8
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Bump for Mists of Pandaria!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]