Shattered are like vicious marauding Huns

90 Human Warrior
And the Alliance are like the defenseless, fertile women of conquered kingdoms that are fleeing in terror in their wake.

Yeah I'm not proud of that analogy either, but after seeing how well we rallied in defense of Stormwind today, this is the most apt comparison... Dear lord.

Is there no one who will rise to the call and fight this evil?! Where have all the Alliance PVP guilds gone?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
i like u ! u get the gew seal of approval
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
So does that mean I'm like Zeus, since they haven't killed me yet? They couldn't kill me in Molten Front and they haven't been able to kill me in Stormwind. Does it suck for Shattered to know that they can't kill the [Realm First! Illustrious Leatherworker]?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
im gg and i doesnt afraid of anything
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Where were you when I was moonfire spamming pycckue and gewchie and typhooning holtz???
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Can we at least be sexy, defenseless, fertile women? Ohh or amazons? We could be amazons, then we'd just be sexy and fertile. Are amazons fertile? Hmmmm, my guess is probably.

Actually it is not that hard to get to Orgrimar. There are several ways: boat, portal, gryphon, walking... The Alliance should stop by 1/week and say hi. Do it solo if everyone is under curfew in SW.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://tinypic.com/r/1zlazip/5

Shattered - part of the new Occupy Stormwind movement.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Can we at least be sexy, defenseless, fertile women? Ohh or amazons? We could be amazons, then we'd just be sexy and fertile. Are amazons fertile? Hmmmm, my guess is probably.

Actually it is not that hard to get to Orgrimar. There are several ways: boat, portal, gryphon, walking... The Alliance should stop by 1/week and say hi. Do it solo if everyone is under curfew in SW.

Srsly where's the vertigo counter raid?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
all ur stormwind belong to us
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I heard camping pyyckue.

idk, was mostly bouncing between rbg Q's
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I like this thread
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin

I'd like to know that too :( can't say I wasn't trying in between tasting the floor xD
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Vex
I wanna be like Leonidas' wife in 300. All defenseless and !@#$ when you first !%!! me, but then I %^-*ing stab your !@# in front of everybody and they're all like, "LOL n00b got pwnd" at you.

I'm pretty sure that's how it happened.
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Warrior
hi
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
where is Monylol tireless defender of the alliance?
Reply Quote
shattered sucks.......nuf said
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
what happened to the alliance pvp guilds? I remember back in the day I knew to stay away from some guild names because they always had back up.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Hunter
03/19/2012 09:13 PMPosted by Redfang
what happened to the alliance pvp guilds? I remember back in the day I knew to stay away from some guild names because they always had back up.

Everyone either went horde, transfered off, or quit in general.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<sausage festival>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]