looking for guild

55 Blood Elf Death Knight
  • hello all! I am looking to server xfer soon and looking for a guild to call home. I have a tank or hunter available that I would like to use over any other 85. My tank is a feral druid, ilvl 393. I'm 8/8 on DS for tanking (reg) 10 man. I will link my toons character profile to anyone interested. Thanks!
  • Edited by Enyalíus on 2/18/2012 11:59 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    02/18/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Enyalíus
  • hello all! I am looking to server xfer soon and looking for a guild to call home. I have a tank or hunter available that I would like to use over any other 85. My tank is a feral druid, ilvl 393. I'm 8/8 on DS for tanking (reg) 10 man. I will link my toons character profile to anyone interested. Thanks!

• HDMW Would have a spot for you! We are 6/8 heroic ds, hit me up in game then!
    Reply Quote
    which one are you interested in and do you have a guild site??
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    We are one of the oldest Alliance guilds on Burning Legion

<Firmus Fatum> is a (LVL:25 8/8 Dragon Soul) - progressive guild, we are an adult raiding guild and have a zero tolerance for trolls and immaturity. We are looking to form up our second Dragon Soul progression group which will be a 25 man group.

Raid days are as listed:

Wednesday evening: 7-11 ST
    Thursday evening: 7-11 ST
    Sunday evening 7-11 ST

If interested please drop off your application at the following:

firmusfatum.wowstead.com -

Apply to Firmus Fatum:

If you are looking to progress.
    If you understand you are here for the guild first.
    If you understand & agree to our rules and expectations.

Do not apply to Firmus Fatum:

If doing things our way bothers you.
    If you are impatient and un-willing to learn.
    If you enjoy trolling and think it represents you well.
    If you do not speak english or cannot communicate.
    If you do not have a mike.

allow an officer 48 hours to review your application and setup time to chat with you in vent.
    - You will not be given the opportunity to try out for this 25 man core if you do not submit an application.

All slots for this core are currently open we do ask that you have 8/8 DS XP, we will work with you if your character is under gear'd and if your progression is not (8/8) as long as your competent and willing to adapt to raid changes.

<Firmus Fatum> does provide:
  • Gold for repair costs (set limit per day)
  • Flasks
  • Pots
  • Seafood Magnifique feast.
  • But we do ask that you come prepared to raid and do not rely on the guild to provide your raid essentials for you. We do offer many perks within <Firmus Fatum> besides being one of the oldest guilds on this server we offer a family friendly environment.

If you have any questions & concerns you can whisper any of the officers within
    <Firmus Fatum> for more details.

Perregal - Guild Master.

CO-GM:
    gunsofwar
    azureclaw

Officers:
    Kelthahzzar
    néytiri (alt code 0233)
    arlune
    frankee
    snarlina

We do run a weekly Guilded Raid Finder event every Friday evening starting at 7 ST this is just another way that we ensure every character gets geard.

Thank you for your interest in <Firmus Fatum>

We would be interested in you as well!
    Edited by Aeduan on 2/18/2012 1:42 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    We would be interested in both of your characters depending on the situation of the core that evening and what is required it would be nice to have both the tank & hunter, that way once invites go out we have some flexibility. If you are indeed interested enyalius please visit us at firmusfatum.wowstead.com drop off your application and allow us 24 hours to get back in touch with you.

When you fill out the app please leave an approachable way to get into contact so we can chat in vent and offer you a trial once an invitation has been extended.

Thank you
    ~Aeduan.
    Edited by Aeduan on 2/18/2012 1:40 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    We don't have an auto-recruiting copy paste but we get 10x more progression done, we also do rbgs on the side, this is my rogue i use for them as you can see. We don't have a guild site, we are pretty much a guild full of good players who get !@#$ done.

We love to have both of your characters for PvE. Hit me up in game my mage's name is Sadar
    Edited by Deshuzzdi on 2/18/2012 2:03 PM PST
    Reply Quote

Do not apply to Firmus Fatum:
    If you do not speak english or cannot communicate.
    If you do not have a mike.

also we aren't retarded
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    No need to hate deshuzzdi all is equal on the forums.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    02/18/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Deshuzzdi
    HDMW Would have a spot for you! We are 6/8 heroic ds, hit me up in game then!

and if were going to start the hate train your not 6/8 heroic dragon soul your 4/8 reg
    Edited by Aeduan on 2/18/2012 1:50 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    02/18/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Aeduan
    HDMW Would have a spot for you! We are 6/8 heroic ds, hit me up in game then!

and if were going to start the hate train your not 6/8 heroic dragon soul your 4/8 reg

You really are retarded aren't you?
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    nope just going by the facts deshuzzdi your great at PVP but your not a pve guild.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    http://wow-heroes.com/progress/

Page 3 and you will find How do magnets work believe your realm rank is 149 and it shows all the information needed to end this discussion.

Reply Quote

02/18/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Aeduan
    your not a pve guild.

then how are we 6/8 heroic?
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    show me the link that proves your 6/8H and i will believe you bud saying and proving are 2 different things we are 8/8 and soon to be 1/8 Heroic not saying were better than anyone else point is you dont need to stroke your e peen on the forums to continue to try and make yourself feel special deshuzzdi.
    Edited by Aeduan on 2/18/2012 2:02 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    Enyalius I apologize for my rants on your page, sadly this server is full of little kids that feel they need self gratification if your interested we would love to talk

Take care!
    ~Aeduan.
    Reply Quote
    02/18/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Aeduan
    show me the link that proves your 6/8H

Interesting must not have updated we just downed warmaster last night...
    Reply Quote
    Its ok. I just logged back to check this page to see all this....
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    Sometimes forum postings can get a little interesting
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    Lolol Desh
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    Sup lilbub long time man ;)
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]