100 Blood Elf Hunter
XD
Edited by Skkarrgh on 4/28/2012 6:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Have came out?

Gotta have patients? Are you Dr. House?

Never going get anywhere?

I think you are trying to tell us that you were raiding stormwind, but it failed and people are blaming that failure on you. Perhaps you could take some time and try to write out your thoughts with some more clarity.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
02/18/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Booesq
Perhaps you could take some time and try to write out your thoughts with some more clarity.

She's telling people that Pos, a Warrior that was in the FTH Raid ruined the raid, and it was childish of him to do so. Then telling us to blame him and to give our thoughts on the matter, and not to blame her, because it's not her fault.

Don't worry Booesq, I've been translating people bad communication skills for quite a while, if you'd like you can see my resume, it's quite extensive.

And I have to say, I dislike Skkarrgh as a person, yea you hear me!
Communication would solve the FTH problem, instead of simply shouting at the forums it's someone elses fault, take control of your raid and simply redo the whole boss thing!

But do post here on the forums more often, it's always nice to have conversation out here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
what time was this raid? u didnt even warn us, i woulda been right there tbagging ur corpses, come on now, let us know next time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Don't ever name drop yourself with a title again, please.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]