Looking for a new home.

85 Human Rogue
Hi there, I am currently looking for a new realm to call home and make a fresh start. I had a couple questions however.

1. How is the RP on this server for both sides? I saw some in the other topics, but how is it in game?

2. Is the PvP fairly balanced and is there much world PvP?

3. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
The RP is alive and well, just tonight we had a dance party and I believe there was also a marriage somewhere.

The PvP isn't "Balanced" per say. The Horde outnumber the Alliance pretty well, but both sides put up great fights.

WPvP Goes on pretty much all the time, small and large.

For your third question, I have no clue. But if it's here on Emerald Dream, it's "good". ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Our guild transferred here this past week.

Since we came here, we've been involved in RP nearly every night, and WPvP, every night. I'd highly suggest checking this realm out. It will not let you down. I've seen Horde hitting the Alliance cities, and Alliance hittin the Horde cities. It works both ways. Lovin it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
DUDE CREW IS BACK? I may have to renew sub soon and hit 85 just to see it myself ;D.

How is wPvP on the dream lately? Booming?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Well then, I think I have made my choice. Now there is only one decision left to make. Horde or Alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I think I shall be making an Alliance priest. See y'all soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]