• This is not a “carry” run. Everyone is expected to perform at an acceptable level, as judged by the raid leader(s).
• An individual’s gear is not an indication of their expected performance. Skilled players playing mirror alts or roles that they are adept at will be considered for a place on the roster. They are bound to the same requirements as everyone else.
• Anyone determined to be intentionally impeding the run in acts of including but not limited to: not participating in the clearing of trash, the completion of encounters, being unavailable for contact, being unresponsive through in-game contact or through 3rd party programs, or hampering another individuals’ raiding performance (i.e. using Hand of Protection on physical DPS when unnecessary).
• In the interest of maximizing the efficiency of the GDKP, anyone found to be impeding the progress of the run, will be fined 2,000g. IE: Not moving for the ball on Zon'ozz, dying to Hour of Twilight or Fading light on Ultraxion.
• In the event that an offense is more severe than the norm, warranting more than a fine, alternative action may be taken by the raid leader(s) removal from the raid, a ban from further attendance, or other penalties.
Loot & Distribution
• All bidding will be noted manually by the raid leaders and all sales will be recorded on a spreadsheet that will be present to everyone at the conclusion of the raid.
• Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgZSWQv5OUGkdEtIb0hBWWE2VWRVUEJzVnRKNU1SMEE#gid=0
⁃ Initial Bid Starting Points - Increments of 500g on subsequent bids on items
⁃ 397 2,500
⁃ 403 5,000
⁃ 410 5,000 (temporary price while starting heroics, possibly slated to go up)
⁃ Mount 10,000
⁃ Pattern 1,000
⁃ Essence 500
⁃ Clusters 10,000 - The winner of this bid at the beginning of the night will receive all of the clusters from the run.
• An initial timer of 20 seconds will begin when an item is opened for bids, resetting to 15 seconds when a bid is made below the 15 second mark. (i.e. a bid made at 17 seconds remaining does not affect the timer. A bid made with 3 seconds remaining increases the time remaining to 15 seconds.)
• All mounts, patterns, BoEs, and essences are subject to bids at the end of the run. Essences of Destruction will be bid on in groups of 4, with the remainders being bid on as a group. (i.e. 6 drop, bid on in groups of 4 and 2.)
Distribution of the Pot
• Funds collected from bids during the GDKP will be distributed to the members present after the loot distribution after the final boss of the run has been killed. Attendance during the previous encounters of the run is irrelevant. (Extended DC's will be kicked and replaced, no portion of the pot will be rewarded to AFK or DC'd members).
• All raiders eligible for a cut (see above) will receive 1/25 (4%) of the accrued funds. In the event that a raider is present for the final boss kill but cannot stay for the distribution of gold, their portion may be mailed to them. Raid leader(s) must be notified if an individual requires their funds via the mail.
• In the event that there is more gold accumulated than the raid leader(s) can hold, a proxy will be designated to hold the excess funds, or the funds will be deposited into a guild bank owned by the raid leader(s).
Pot distribution will be will be take care of after all of the loot has been distributed.
⁃ A minimum item level of 378 (lower gear levels accepted, but you must have, and be willing to spend more money)
⁃ All items must be properly enhanced.
⁃ Cleared atleast 8/8 LFR, normal or heroic Dragon Soul experience is a bonus.
⁃ As long as you're bidding, don't care how much money you have.
- 500g "entry" fee, to cover the cost of flasks and fish for the raid.
A new thread will be made each week, for new sign ups for the GDKP. The following information is expected to be included in your signup post:
Invites will be sent via in-game Calendar, it is your own responsibility to accept the invite.
We will try our best to bring first come first serve but we have to ensure that an optimal raid composition is compiled to kill 8/8.