Wanting to Buy: Transmogrification Gear

85 Blood Elf Warrior
Glorious/Lofty/Vanguard Plate Greens, Chest, Legs, Gloves, Boots, and Shoulders specifically, 300g each, or 2k if you have all five, COD them to any of the following:
Kelwinal, Cýnder, Artemÿs, Aerine, Caegard, Tanyia or Percephonë.
the y in cýnder is hold alt and hit 0-2-5-3
the y in artemÿs is hold alt and hit 0-2-5-5
the e in Persephonë is hold alt and hit 0-2-3-5
Reply Quote
or.. since you typed it on this forum,

*copy Persephonë , artemÿs , cýnder paste in mail* =P

but otherwise quite thoughtfull to post the altcodes.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
i figured it was better to be safe than sorry, but yea, you could.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
bump*
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hello
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Guess noone has any
Reply Quote
couple mobs in AQ drop chest/pants of that set.. cant remember which

also there are some 'lookalikes' that are quite similiar to that look, from quest items.

Wowhead.com shows look alikes
Edited by Taggthemage on 3/3/2012 7:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Id love it if blizz would allow us to just recolor our gear, change the pinks to blacks, for instance. then you could mix and match all you wanted without having to hunt down the one piece of gear in the game that is remarkably hard to find. one type, 3 sets, out of 9 types of weapons, 4 types of non-visible gear, and 3 types of armor i dont want to find, all of which has about a 1% chance of dropping. Then you have to take into account personal luck, which some dont believe in. Id probably be lucky to see one piece of what i wanted if all i did for a full week was farm AQ
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/03/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Aurorá
Id love it if blizz would allow us to just recolor our gear, change the pinks to blacks, for instance. then you could mix and match all you wanted without having to hunt down the one piece of gear in the game that is remarkably hard to find. one type, 3 sets, out of 9 types of weapons, 4 types of non-visible gear, and 3 types of armor i dont want to find, all of which has about a 1% chance of dropping. Then you have to take into account personal luck, which some dont believe in. Id probably be lucky to see one piece of what i wanted if all i did for a full week was farm AQ

You've had months before xmog came out to start looking for gear, and even still it's been months since. And you're not alone when LF gear, this forum, AH. Don't be such a negative nancy, and chin up.
Reply Quote
xD yeah.... x-x the drop chance bit is quite annoying at times, been going for some old school MC gear ... and I was clearing it weekly on a few toons (gathering legendry mats) and.. x-x the pieces I would want on one toon.... would drop for another.... every week lol q-q

but yeah it would be nice to just have a recolor feature.

especially since IMO the LFR set of tier looks better then the normal raid set for mages (LFR= white, normal = yellow)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

but yeah it would be nice to just have a recolor feature.
especially since IMO the LFR set of tier looks better then the normal raid set for mages (LFR= white, normal = yellow)

xmog your norm gear to LFR gear
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Finally completed my Lofty set for my warrior, now looking to finish the vanguard one, needing shoulders and legplates. Will trade the Glorious Breastplate for them, if you have it
Edited by Aurorá on 9/12/2012 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
i have a few lofty/glorious/vanguard pieces in my alt bank i will look when i get home at what i got
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Don't buy from Thell. He'll just spend it on some new vanity mount.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I dont really care, tbh. My involvement only extends to acquiring the piece i seek. Willing to trade Glorious Breastplate and Belt, and Vanguard gauntlets, or Lofty Breastplate, or Legplates for them, any three of the five items.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I will faction transfer to the alliance if you have it there, no problem.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Im also looking for Saltstone shoulders and boots, will pay up to 900g for each piece, 200g finder's bonus if you have both
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
03/03/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Aurorá

i really dislike this option in guild wars so i vote no :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
09/15/2012 11:14 PMPosted by Aurorá
I will faction transfer to the alliance if you have it there, no problem.
no need to faction change and spend $30, just get them to post the stuff on the neutral ah
Edited by Ahveros on 11/6/2012 9:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just need Vanguard Legs and Saltstone Shoulders, got the rest
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]