The VeCo Iron Man Elite Challenge

90 Night Elf Death Knight
I'd like to join the Iron man challenge i have read all rules and understand them and agree to follow them. I have made a Female Dwarf Hunter named Desandree.
Reply Quote
"I here by understand and agree to abide by the rules of the VeCo Iron Man Elite Challenge. I understand that any violation of these rules will result in the disqualification of my character from the Challenge, and multiple violations will result in my forfeiture of all participation."
Reply Quote
Hit Lvl 15 just a bit ago working my way through quests and still going strong!! I've been playing this way before burning crusade so lvling without the extra bonus's is not bad for me i actually enjoy the challenge!! Would like to know everyone's standings who are participating in this challenge. Has anyone lvl 85 yet? I just started a day or two ago!!
Reply Quote
61 Night Elf Hunter
I am beginning to hate outlands. Was almost 62 when lag struck, from out of no where, I was in a hard lock. I quickly shut down, logging back in. I was somewhat relieved that my character was alive on the select screen, only to log in as a ghost.

"I here by understand and agree to abide by the rules of the VeCo Iron Man Elite Challenge. I understand that any violation of these rules will result in the disqualification of my character from the Challenge, and multiple violations will result in my forfeiture of all participation." for my reroll.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
"I here by understand and agree to abide by the rules of the VeCo Iron Man Elite Challenge. I understand that any violation of these rules will result in the disqualification of my character from the Challenge, and multiple violations will result in my forfeiture of all participation."

- Palaladin.

Scratch that name; already failed.

- Wigglydigits.
Edited by Garnaa on 6/14/2012 5:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
21 Tauren Paladin
Reply Quote
21 Tauren Paladin
I died a horrible death at level 20 at the hands of a level 15 theramore marine when my computer came unplugged. I have created another Tauren Paladine, Vonnes.
Reply Quote
6 Tauren Paladin
Reply Quote
12 Night Elf Hunter
Reply Quote
The countdown to MoP Launch has begun! Only a handful of weeks remain for those who wish to earn a sizable sum of coin to spend in the next expansion. Those of you who are still grinding out those levels, keep your chin up and watch out for strangers!
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Paladin
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Reply Quote
Thanks for joining in Oldbully! remember though, you need to reply with the character you're going to be participating with.

And as a reminder, the Contest runs until 12:00:01AM September 18th, 2012!

Just 1 month left to go. No pressure or anything.

For the curious, we are considering restarting the contest for the new expansion with some small tweaking of the rules and hopefully bigger prizes!
Edited by Elyssah on 8/17/2012 6:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hi,

I just recently took up the challenge on your server for the main prize. My characters name is 'Ironelf' as soon as he appears in my log to post a comment I will do so.

Wish me luck!
Reply Quote
Good Luck!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Quick question though. Some quests buff you, with such buffs as mark of the mild. you don't know which quests will give you said buff. So the question is, by receiving this buff does it go against the rules?
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Hunter

Btw. Blizz is lying to you. I am level 10. Not 3, Just takes ages for this damn site to register.. stopping for half an hour until i can register on the website so you guys can monitor me ;)
Reply Quote
08/18/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Atrophos
Quick question though. Some quests buff you, with such buffs as mark of the mild. you don't know which quests will give you said buff. So the question is, by receiving this buff does it go against the rules?

Just right click the buff off.
Reply Quote
10 Dwarf Warlock
Reply Quote
10 Dwarf Warlock
Are warlocks allowed to create and use Healthstones? They are part of the class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]