The VeCo Iron Man Elite Challenge

10 Dwarf Warlock
Well... that was a quick fail. Got so excited about lvl 15, that I forgot about the no talent point rule...
Reply Quote
16 Tauren Druid
"I here by understand and agree to abide by the rules of the VeCo Iron Man Elite Challenge. I understand that any violation of these rules will result in the disqualification of my character from the Challenge, and multiple violations will result in my forfeiture of all participation."
Reply Quote
5 Human Mage
"I here by understand and agree to abide by the rules of the VeCo Iron Man Elite Challenge. I understand that any violation of these rules will result in the disqualification of my character from the Challenge, and multiple violations will result in my forfeiture of all participation."
Reply Quote
5 Human Mage
Alright, mages suck. I'm rerolling.
Reply Quote
5 Human Mage
New character is Wildarrow, will create a post as soon as the forums update.
Reply Quote
31 Dwarf Hunter
Reply Quote
31 Dwarf Hunter
With 5.0.4, my pet's spec is already chosen and I can't unselect it. Is that gonna matter?
Reply Quote
09/03/2012 01:51 AMPosted by Wildarrow
With 5.0.4, my pet's spec is already chosen and I can't unselect it. Is that gonna matter?

Since this is an unforeseen circumstance, i suppose we'll have to allow it. Good hunting to you on these final two weeks.
Reply Quote
31 Dwarf Hunter
Wildarrow has perished. Was watching an undead priest from afar waiting for him to get done questing in her spot when he saw her and showed no mercy...
Reply Quote
11 Worgen Hunter
Reply Quote
I'm sorry to hear that Wildarrow. RIP.

Good luck Rallana! Only 10 and 1/2 days to go!
Reply Quote
22 Worgen Hunter
Dangit, I'm down.
Reply Quote
Thank you all who participated in the Venture Co Iron Man Elite Challenge.

Unfortunately no one was able to defeat the challenge before its deadline, nor did any contestants continue on to 85 despite PvP deaths for the Congeniality prize. The funds that were donated will be returned to their contributors on Monday.

We will likely to host another challenge at the beginning of next year, updated to reflect the 5.0.x changes, the new level cap and with a bigger prize for the winner!
Reply Quote
13 Tauren Druid
I here by understand and agree to abide by the rules of the VeCo Iron Man Elite Challenge. I understand that any violation of these rules will result in the disqualification of my character from the Challenge, and multiple violations will result in my forfeiture of all participation Galnan@Goldrinn
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
K thanks, I have your registration. Carry on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Guys... pls stop necro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]