Transmog Sets from The Blackest Rose

21 Blood Elf Hunter
Took me awhile... Very, very bad drop rates. But I got them Boost.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Haha, awesome =D
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
Up to date sets - Take a look. The custom set is ingame only view. :)
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
Updated again, Commander's and Captain's added.

May I add, the Commander's is gorgeous.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i was wondering if it would be possible to buy certain pieces for a set, for instance i am in need of bloodfist legs and belt but i also need conquerors boots.
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
Lucky! I have them both looseleaf. What prices you looking at on them?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
looseleaf sounds like the name for a native american hooker
Edited by Zeaket on 4/1/2012 2:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
Sets up to date as of 4/11/2012

And Zeaket, I laughed.
Edited by Mickél on 4/11/2012 12:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I've purchased 3 sets from Mickél so far. Fair prices, easy delivery, and the sets are very complete (the scouting sets I bought included matching helms and shoulders, as well as a black shirt to wear with them also). You can see them on my characters on armory:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/madoran/Boost/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/madoran/Trollboost/simple

I definitely recommend picking up a set from them if they have one you like! =D
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
Boost, can you hit me up in game when we are both on next?

And thank you!

Warmonger's set added - 4/15/12 Sets are up to date.
Edited by Mickél on 4/15/2012 2:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I only dabble in transmog, but I have been running older instances recently for achievements/mounts/pets/recipes/what-have-you with some guildies. Since I have no idea what pieces are desirable or valuable, I generally post stuff to the AH for roughly double the vendor price, and if they do not sell in a day or two, just vendor them off. Looking at your list in the OP, I know I have 3 pieces of the Warlord's set from last night's Kara run sitting in my bank until I can log on and post it all, and I am fairly sure I have picked up Bloodfist from MC pretty often in the past.

Since you clearly know far more than I do what is wanted by collectors, would you be interested in buying any of this for your set sales? You can pay whatever you feel is fair, as I assume it would be higher than what the vendors have been giving me ;), and I am not really doing this for gold.

If you are interested, hit me up in game or mail me a list of what you would like me to keep an eye out for you and I would be happy to either hang on to them, or COD them to you. I would much rather see them go to a good home than turn into more vendor trash.

Edit: Whoops, I thought Warlord's was in your list, but I was apparently confusing that with Warmonger's. See, I told you I don't know much about this! Anyway, even if that stuff isn't what you are looking for, I am sure I have encountered the stuff you are.
Edited by Pipikaula on 4/17/2012 9:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
Sure Pipikaula! I'll hit you up next time we are on together, and we'll work out a price and such. I'd love to buy up your greens!

>>>>>><<<<<<

Currently The Mog Blog is under construction. Here is a link, more to come, it's a barren wasteland now.

http://blackestrosemogblog.blogspot.com/
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
How much does a plate set usually run?
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
Take a look at our plate sets Hero! See which one you like. I'll hit you up from my Alliance character, Dierdre. :)

~*~

I slipped on to try and catch you, but you were AFK. Sorry I missed you, I'll contact you soon.
Edited by Mickél on 4/17/2012 11:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Well I'm not looking for any of those in particular. I have a special request. I was just wondering what you usually charge for a set, so I could appropriately increase the offer for the request.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Any chance you're sitting on any of the Glorious pieces (plate set)?
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
@Balatro - Right now the only thing we've have are the Gauntlets.
@Hero - Sure, I'll hop on Dierdre today and check to see if you're on.
Edited by Mickél on 4/18/2012 5:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Balatro - Right now the only thing I have are the Gauntlets.

I assume they're horde? I'll look for you in-game and we can arrange a neutral AH.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Back off balatro! Mickel. If you can somehow lie/steal/cheat your way to a glorious plate set I'd be interested in purchasing it. I am way too lazy to look/farm/obtain individual pieces myself so it would have to be the full set or very close. Prepared to pay very well. 50k+.
Edited by Hèroclass on 4/18/2012 3:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
I take it that is the set you wish to purchase, Hero? If so, I feel like we're going to be spending the next few weeks in AQ.
Edited by Mickél on 4/18/2012 5:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]