Transmog Sets from The Blackest Rose

21 Blood Elf Hunter
TYRANT'S SET!

ROAR!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Mick,
Just read your article on WoW Insider. First and foremost, I think this is awesome. Kudos to you! Second, I was wondering if there's anything you can do to help me out. I'm on a different server and I'm looking for your creativity to create a set for me.

Just curious if you have any method of helping design gear sets for people on other servers (how do I pay you?). I'd like to get a tank/dps set put together for my DK. The key emphasis on the dps is that I want to use the Acherus Hood that I currently have xmog'd from the DK starting zone. For the tank set, I just want something that looks DK dual-wielding tank awesome. I realize that's not helpful on the tank side, but that's all I have at this point. =)

Anyway, just let me know if you could help out and how I could reimburse you properly.

Again, you guys are are awesome with an amazing community oriented "business." Thanks for all you do on behalf of the X-mog'rs out there!
Reply Quote
16 Dwarf Paladin
Cross realm transmog? Now this will be interesting. :) Let me know how it goes!
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
We offer consultation for free, Freecandyvan. It's not really my department for making the "custom" sets (That is all Aridas) but if you give me a bit, I'm going to cruise around, and see what I think will work.

I do have a question - Are you dual-wield tanking still?
Edited by Mickél on 5/28/2012 6:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
DPS Set

Head - Acherus hood
Shoulder - Majestic Silversmith Shoulderplates
Chest - Breastplate of the Imperial Joust
Wrists - Vambracers of Unholy Command
Gloves - Gauntlets of the Stouthearted Crusader
Waist - Girdle of Arrogant Downfall
Legs - Legplates of Relentless Onslaught
Feet - Plated Greaves of Providence
>Weapons<
1-handed sword - Quickblade of Cold Return
1-handed axe - Troggbane, Axe of the Frostborne King
1-handed mace - Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy

Like I said, I'm not brilliant at this, but I think this kind of brings out your hood (wowroleplaygear, icy-veins, and wowhead.)

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=44029:47502:34652:47176:47565:47197:47229:47495:47511&l=80
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
Tanking

http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-416
AND
Guardian's Plate Belt
Guardian's Plate Bracers
Guardian's Plate Greaves

Weapons
1-handed sword - Dragonscale-Encrusted Longblade
1-handed axe - Axe of the Eclipse
1-handed mace - Aledar's Battlestar

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=47511:40440:40441:40442:40443:40444:35161:35176:35146:34164:47508&l=80#

Obviously- weapons are a personal choice, and I have no idea what styles you like, what colors- I just worked with what you told me, and I gave you two unique sets- as in, I've never seen them running around Orgrimmar, but that doesn't mean they aren't common on your server. Hope you like these two- Aridas is usually the one with a good eye for this.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Thanks, Mick! Both those sets look nice and different! If you or Aridas think of anything else, please let me know. In the meantime, I'm gonna start farming up gear.

By the way, yes, I am still DW tanking and having no issues so far. For those that are wondering, it is not "best in slot" style gameplay for hardmode progression, but it is different and still viable.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
do you have any plate eye patches?
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
Savia, I did, I'm not sure if I still do. Let me take a look around, see if I can find something Sexxay for you.

I'm super busy this week, Savia, but I'm going to try and get one for you, okay? We'll discuss prices when I get it.
Edited by Mickél on 6/20/2012 7:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey guys, I'm sorry things have been going so slow. I'm trying my hardest to get on and do this. Life has taken a turn, and I've had to cram some school in, and in RL I'm starting a new career, and Aridas has been busy as well.

@Alliance Peeps - I am still running AQ every week trying for the glorious. I haven't forgot about you.

@Savia and others with one piece needs - I'm barely grinding, but I'm trying for you guys. I am watching the AH as well. It's a hit or miss there.

@Anyone interested in a set - Please, contact me here- I will CoD the set to you in game.

So sorry guys,
-Mickel
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I was wondering what the cost of a Bloodscale Plate set would be:)

Thanks in advance, we appreciate all the hard work you put into this !
Edited by Phaé on 6/30/2012 4:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
@Phae - I need to go through and do some maintenance the greens are stacked pretty high. Let me see what pieces I have for it, and what pieces will need to be ground out, I'll get back to you. If you want to drop me an in-game mail, or a tell if you catch me on, we can discuss, but they aren't as expensive as you'd think. Except the *Premium* sets.
Edited by Mickél on 7/1/2012 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Do you have an alliance toon I can message you on? I've filled out my alts on this server >.>
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
Dierdre
Reply Quote
@Alliance Peeps - Been running the heck out of AQ and haven't got a single piece.

I got a special set coming, it's not quite done yet. Once it's done... It's gonna be Sweeeet.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Why the rose gotta be black huh?
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
I think it comes from a love of vampires, Fardel. Black roses are beautiful, despite that, the idea of something in nature that grows black, that there is a subtle beauty in it. Besides. Black is cool.

Lofty set is complete babes. I'm super pumped to sell that one! Going up with the Premium sets.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Do you like black girls?
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
A woman is a woman, there is no true difference, as long as the heart is pure, and the love is true, it doesn't really matter. I find that in truth, you just need to find someone who you can talk to longer than a half hour, and not get bored. Find someone who can laugh with you, and isn't ashamed to laugh at you when you do something foolish. Find someone who can help you through the hard times, and fly with you during the easy times. A woman who will try your hobbies, and you'll try hers.

Now- on a Transmog related note - Sold the Tyrants set, but I have the Exalted set on sale in the Premium sets.
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Death Knight
Right we have the rare Saltstone set, complete with matching shield, Premium set. The head is horrid though. Very sexy on a female blood elf.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=308
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]